Fall Nail Colors

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.
Fall is here and now that the leaves are changing color, so should your nails! Next time you’re at the nail salon searching the shelves for that perfect paint, stray away from the neons and look for the darks. Here are a few of our favorite fall nail colors to help make your decision of choosing a color even easier!

1. Neutral
With fall comes neutrals, rather it be in your outfit or on your nails. NARS “Bad Influence” nail polish is a beautiful brown neutral color that will look perfect for the fall!

2. Red
We know, red is for Christmas not for fall. However, OPI “Every Month is Oktoberfest” is an amazing deep red that will look fabulous while matching the foliage!

3. Blue
Blues are popular year round; baby blue in the hot seasons and dark blue in the cold.  Essie “Midnight Cami” is the perfect deep blue for this season!

Megi is the Snapshot Chair for HerCampus Bryant!•Position: Fashion and Style/ Snapshot Editor•Class:  Senior 2015•Hometown: Waterbury, CT •Major/Minor: Biology/Business Administration •Fun Fact: Can speak Albanian!