A Definitive Ranking of the Best Hook-Ups on TV

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Admit it, there is nothing us girls appreciate more than a hot hookup scene in our favorite TV shows. We all at some point would like to hookup in an on-call room or in the backseat of a limo, but until then, we will let our favorite TV couples entertain us instead. Here are the best hookups of our favorite shows:

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

Gossip Girl – Chuck and Blair

Season 1 Episode 7 “Victor Victoria”

“You were amazing up there.”

The words we all want to hear as we dramatically enter our hot and heavy first time limo sex. Chuck Bass, you have a way with words.

Grey’s Anatomy – Derek and Meredith

Season 2 Episode 27 “Losing my Religion”

“I can’t breathe with you looking at me like that. So just stop.”

“I would give anything, not to be looking at you.”

The instant we knew, we had to find our own McDreamy. OH GOD all the feels for these two are happening again. WHY’D HE HAVE TO DIE!!!!!!!

Scandal – Olivia and Fitz

Season 3 Episode 8 “Vermont is for Lovers, Too

Why am I here? Why the hell are we out here in the middle of nowhere?”

“This house is yours, ours… I had it built for us.”

Don’t we all want the president to forget his legal duty of protecting the US and just build us a royal beautiful house in VERMONT? We know we do!!!!

How to get Away with Murder – Annaliese and Nate

Season 1 Episode 1 “Pilot”

“Professor Keating?”

Don’t we all want a sexy officer to fulfill our needs when needed? It’s bad enough Annaliese is cheating on her husband, but when the man looks like that…

Sex and the City – Samantha and Her Fireman

Season 3 Episode 1 “Where there’s smoke”

Samantha has taught us to DO whoever you want because you only live once! Especially when it’s with a big hunky fire fighter. Don’t we all love a man in uniform?

Girls – Marnie and Desi

Season 4 Episode 1 “Iowa”

For all you HBO fans who watch Girls and realized it’s a much more modernized version of Sex and the City, just with a lot more sex.

Jersey Shore – Snooki and Vinny

Until Snooki found Giovanni, this was low key our favorite guilty pleasure show, and our favorite reality wannabe couple. 

Boston Ma. Undergraduate at Bryant University.