Campus Cutie Giang Pham: The Cheerleader

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Name: Giang Pham

Graduation Year: 2018

Major/Minor: Marketing/ Communication 

Hometown: Nashua, New Hampshire

On campus activities: Bryant cheerleading competitive team

What would be your dream job: Any job that’ll put my education to good use, and a nice salary will obviously be a plus 

Interests: I love the most random things…I enjoy watching shows from the Cooking Channel to the Discovery Channel, but crime shows are my definitely my favorite. I love reading and writing but never for school, shopping is obviously a must, organizing things (I know, weird…but it’s my OCD)

3 words to describe myself: Sweet, entertaining, and silly

Celebrity crush: Patrick Dempsey. Everybody needs a McDreamy in their lives (Greys Anatomy fans will know)

Biggest pet peeve: People who play by the rules too seriously and people who can’t take care of/ do things for themselves. Especially if you have your parents do everything for you when you can do it yourself. 

Favorite thing about Bryant: The different opportunities that are given to me, but most importantly how I can wake up 10 minutes before my 8am and will still make it time 

Favorite food: Steak and potatoes all day everyday (every type and form of potatoes)

If you could travel anywhere in the world it would be: Anywhere in Europe cause I’ve never been, probably the Prague in the Czech Republic because I really wanted to for SIE

Ideal date: Honestly, something really mellow. I love to just relax, eat some good food, and talk

Fun fact: I write with my right hand but do everything else with my left hand.