Campus Celeb: Lauren Myerson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Name: Lauren Myerson

Year: Sophomore

Major / Minor: Marketing and Entrepeneurship / Service Learning

Hometown: Danvers, MA

Twitter: @originalauren

Instagram: @l_myerson15

HC: What was the challenging part of Mr. Bryant?

LM: It was pretty hard to manage so many moving parts as a single person.  Obviously I had a committee, but I was the only person to check in with every little aspect which was something new for me.  Overall, it was a good challenge; I like being challenged.

HC: Do you have any predictions for winners of the show.

LM: I’m gonna say that the guys put a lot of effort into the show and they’re really excited and they will all do great in their own ways.

HC: what is your favorite on campus involvement and why?

LM: AOPi because it is a group of very empowered women.  They’re my home on campus, and as cheesy at it sounds, we don’t just put out the claim of sisterhood, I could go to any of them.  Being an only child it is so inspiring to have that unconditional love and support.

HC: What’s something you’re looking forward to?

LM: Sleeping more. Also, going home to see my dog and my fish!

HC: What’s your Starbucks order?

LM: Depends on the day.  For fall, a green tea latte with soy milk. In Summer, an iced green tea with mango syrup, unsweetened.  I really like green tea.

HC: Where’s your favorite place on campus?

LM: I really like by the pond because I have ponds by my house so it reminds me of home.

HC: What’s your favorite snapchat filter?

LM: I like the dog one, but I know that’s what Max said.  I think I like geotags more than filters because I like traveling and saving them as postcards.

HC: What’s your favorite day of the week?

LM: If I’m at school, Saturday. If I’m not at school it’s Sunday.

HC: What item of furniture would you be?

LM: The first thing to come to mind is window because they’re very versatile.  I wouldn’t say I’ transparent, but I like to be open-minded and I see a lot of things.

HC: If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life what would it be?

LM: Black, it’s very classy and powerful.

HC: What’s your favorite candle scent?

LM: Apple.

HC: If you had twins tomorrow, what would you name them?

LM: I would probably name my boy Mason.  It’s so much harder for girls, I want to say Emma, it’s a respectable name.