sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Best Massachusetts Fall Activities

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

As you well know, fall is here and has been here for a while (even though it’s been feeling more like summer). There are plenty of fun fall activities to take part, in from apple picking to the more adventurous options on our list, but we definitely recommend you try at least one of our MA destinations during this fall. Whether it’s for a date, family activity or just a day with the girls here are some great options for a fun fall day:

1. Honey Pot Orchards: Stow, MA

On top of the “Pick Your Own” apple orchards, Honey Pot is also home to farm animals, camel rides, hay rides, corn mazes and even the cutes little farm store complete with Apple Cider donuts that are out of this world. Plus, think of how great of an Instagram post you’re going to get out of a day at the orchard!

2. Sam Adams Brewery Tour: Boston, MA

There’s nothing better than Boston in the fall, except maybe a cold beer. Sam Adams brewery tours, (which are free, by the way!) give visitors a behind the scenes look into the beer making world. Not to mention you get to taste some great beers (if you’re 21 of course).  

3. Dead of Night Ghost Tours: Plymouth, MA

Trying to get in the Halloween spirit? Look no further than Dead of Night Ghost Tours in historical Plymouth. There are a variety of ghost tours you can choose from, including the most popular tour Twilight Lantern Ghost Tour where you’ll get to walk the most historic streets of Plymouth and see how haunted they truly are. Not into a fright night? They also offer some pretty dope daytime historical tours!

4. Franklin Park Zoo: Boston, MA

While the weather is getting colder, the zoo is still a great fall activity especially for a day time date or a day with the girls. School has started so the zoo isn’t nearly as busy as it is in the summer time. Check out all the cute animals, without the long lines!

5. A Boston Day Trip: Boston, MA

There ae endless activities to do in Boston. Shopping on Newbury Street, grabbing a bite at Faneuil Hall or even just a walk through the commons. With all the leaves changing colors and the relatively low activity prices, there is plenty of things to do in Boston for a nice fall day.

All of these activities are just about an hour away from Boston and pretty reasonably priced. With this beautiful weather we’re having, why not take a fall adventure day trip to beautiful Massachusetts!

Senior, marketing major from Pembroke MA.  Marketing and PR Chair for Bryant's Her Campus chapter.  Loves sharks.