This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Name: Aubrey Mable

Year: Senior

Major: Communication

Hometown: Aurora, CO

HC: What advice do you have for the rising juniors who are about to be seniors?

AM: DO EVERYTHING. Never be the one to say no. Cherish every moment of the year and don’t let it pass you by.

HC: What inspired you to start singing/playing guitar?

AM: My mom had a guitar in her room and played a little bit. When I was in 7th grade I started teaching myself and just picked it up really quick. I was always afraid to sing in front of people, but one of my teachers in high school convinced me to play at graduation. After playing in front of those 2000 people, everything else was a piece of cake.

HC: What do you love most about Bryant Softball?

AM: My teammates. We are around each other 24/7 and they are my family.

HC: What will you miss most about softball?

AM: Also my teammates. Being on a college team is something you can’t explain, you have to experience it. I’ve made so many great friends and memories and I know I’m going to miss them a ton. I’ll also miss the competitive aspect of the game.

HC: Career plans after graduation?

AM: I have a job with the Colorado Rockies on their marketing/promotions team.

HC: Favorite thing about Bryant?

AM: I love the tight knit community.  I don’t think very many other institutions can say their president is at every sporting event and knows students on a first name basis.

HC: Awards you have won in college/ one that you are most proud of?

AM: Being nominated for the NCAA Senior Class award was a really big deal for me. As one of only thirty softball players around the country to be nominated for this award, I was honored and happy to be representing Bryant on a national level.

HC: Greatest accomplishment in life/ at Bryant?

AM: Studying abroad in New Zealand

HC: Who do you attribute your success to?

AM: My family. My parents have supported me in all of my endeavors and my brother and sister are always my biggest fans. I have so many people in my corner and I couldn’t be more thankful for all of their support!