This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Her Campus Bryant has tirelessly searched the world of fashion (well, somebody had to do it) to bring you the inside scoop on spring footwear. Read on to find out what we’re loving for Spring 2015!

*Warning: this post may induce major online shopping- wallets beware* 

1. Adorable Rain Boots $29.95

No clunky winter boots here! These playful rain boots will see you through the spring showers in style. The rain can’t keep you from making a statement! 

2. Studious Flats $45 
Take a walk on the wild side! Spring is all about embracing color and pattern after the blah winter months. These printed flats are the perfect way to spice up your day to day wardrobe. Your 8 am won’t know what hit it! 

3. Versatile Sneakers $59.99

Comfort is key! This slip on sneaker will take you from the library to brunch seamlessly. Pair them with leggings or jeans for an effortless cool-girl vibe.

4. Sexy Ankle Booties $34.99

Throw a nod to festival season with these bohemian boots. The buckle detail and cut outs add an edge to its western style. Pair them with a flirty dress to rock your night out! 

Abby can be found reading magazines, dreaming up content ideas, browsing(stalking) on Instagram, and pursuing her love of travel. She is also a certified nerd. Find her on Instagram @abby.e.hart because she is not funny enough for Twitter.