Her Campus Brown Campus Celebrities

• Top 5 Bond Girls

By no mean s am I qualified to make these decisions but I have rounded up a list of the top 5 ‘Bond Girls’ that I have ever seen. Do you...

• Staying Healthy in College

Exercise: Fitting exercise into your busy college schedule can be difficult, but our campus makes it relatively easy for students to get...

• In the Name of Fame

Stage names, pen names, or alter egos, whatever you call them, they all fulfill the same role. These have become quite a common thing in...

• Hello, Brown!

There are two types of students in the world: those who are excited about the start of fall semester and those who are not. Luckily, we go...

• What is Sexual Assault?

Let’s define the term first. According to CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), sexual violence is “any sexual act that is...

• No Justice, No Peace

While many Brown students enjoyed the long anticipated Spring Break resting, relaxing, and finding some peace of mind, Providence citizens...

• Rhythm of Change

BROWN COMMUNITY UNITES TO BRING MALIAN ARTISTS TO US Artists to participate in third annual Rhythm of Change Festival PROVIDENCE, RI (...

• Our Valentine's Day Heartbreaker

In college, it’s sometimes difficult to find time to read a book just for fun. Life is so full with classes, homework, exercise,...

• Our Valentine's Day Heartbreaker

• Our Valentine's Day Heartbreaker

• Eco-Frenemy

Strut from your hybrid car with that reusable bag draped casually over one shoulder, where it awaits to be conservatively filled with...

• Dans Le Noir

A recent New York Times article discussed the concept of dining in the dark at Dans Le Noir, a popular chain that has restaurants in London...

• Tobias Meyer

With a single-breasted bouclé sports jacket tapered at the waist and a curl falling across the centre of his forehead, Tobias Meyer is as...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style