Her Campus Brown Snapshot

• April Showers Bring May Flowers

Although it is spring, you know that April showers, May showers, June Showers, July Showers, and August showers will keep on coming in...

• Fashion and Feminism

A few weeks ago, I wrote about a few key pieces that you should have in your closet during this interview season. While writing this post,...

• Fast Food on the Runway

Jeremy Scott, the new creative director for Moschino, just sent down his first runway for the brand on February 20 during Milan Fashion...

• Awards Shows Fashion

I love watching awards shows. Unfortunately, I’m the only one who shares a love for these programs in my house. Usually, if I try to watch...

• Winter Fashion

Smack. That’s the sound the wind makes when I step outside. We are officially saying goodbye to the brisk fall weather. Winter is upon us...

• How to Keep Your Skin Healthy

Before someone looks at your outfit, there is a larger chance that they are checking out your face. When it comes to my skin, I can never...

• Rent the Runway

We’ve all had that moment where we wish we were friends with Oprah. I usually have this moment when I am watching an award show. I see this...

• Cool Weather Outfits

After a long week of studying my life away in the library, I am all about going out and having a great time. I pull out my best pair of...

• The Kitsch Collection

I love headbands. They constantly save my life when I am having a less than perfect hair day. I fell even more in love with them when I got...

• Fall Fashions

The leaves are turning into some electric colors on College Hill. It’s time for pumpkin and cinnamon spiced everything, apple picking,...

• Fashionista

Caroline Payumo, 2013 What inspired this look today? Now that the weather's nice, I can't bring myself to wear pants. Ever. My wardrobe...

• Not So Secret, Victoria...

While I was scrolling through my Facebook feed and generally pretending that finals were not a week or so away, I stumbled across an...

• Spring Weekend Concerts Style

This past weekend I believe I saw it all. Spring Week(end) exceeded my expectations with everything from the performances to the endless...

• Getting Thrifty

The best thing you could do for your wallet in these last few weeks of the semester is to avoid spending money at all costs. But, you would...

• How to Cure the Allergy Look

So, I know for the past few weeks I have been celebrating the arrival of spring. But, there are some unfortunate aspects of this season...

• Campus Fashion

Alexys Braley ‘16 What inspired this look today? I didn’t want to wear sweats to class! Where did you get the pieces of your outfit?...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style