Her Campus Brown Blog

• The Importance of Self Defence

The Importance of Self-Defense One in three women on the planet will be raped or beaten in her lifetime according to Unite To End Violence...

• Halfway

HALFWAY is an art show featuring work by a group of talented friends. They describe their show as “a collaborative exhibition by eleven...

• A Romantic Night Close to Campus

Barry Schwartz, author of The Paradox of Choice, notes how positive experiences are difficult to sustain, simply because we get used to...

• Leftovers: As Good As New

Have a bunch of leftover Thanksgiving goodies? Not sure what to do with them? Here are some ideas that we love! 1. Sandwiches Source:...

• SexPowerGod

With midterms, Hurricane Sandy and Halloween behind us, it’s time to think about the events of November, namely SexPowerGod. As a tradition...

• Horror Movies for Halloween

With Halloweek fast approaching, we're suggesting a selection – old and new – of Hollywood's freakiest flicks to get you into the Halloween...

• Sandy's Cryin' Again

Last week we saw the real effects of global warming. As country, we began to have a better grasp of how we are affecting our world, of what...

• Costumes: Then and Now

The excitement of Halloween doesn’t seem to wane as we get older, even if we’ve stopped inhaling massive amounts of candy and chocolate,...

• Hidden Gems of Providence

Amy's on Wickenden The only thing that can justify an 11:30 am phone call on a Sunday morning is... Brunch. Eggs, smoothies, and free...