Her Campus Brown Blog

• Oh How I Multitask!

Before my fingertips even touched the keyboard to type this, I had already opened and closed Facebook twice, caught up on the new posts on...

• Staying Safe on Spring Weekend

TOP 10 SAFETY TIPS 1) If you are concerned about the health or safety of anyone, CALL DPS/EMS at 401-863-4111. 2) Keep your eyes open and...

• Death of Innocence

She loved to sing and dance. She was a talented writer and a brilliant student. Her laugh was distinctive and could be heard across the...

• Staying A Woman In Business

A recent study published on April 8 th , 2012, revealed that men and women have different motivations in starting a business. Women are 1...

• Color In Business

Color psychology studies how colors impact moods, feelings, and behaviors. Just as blue is associated with calm, different colors can be...

• For The Right Reasons

I began watching Nip Tuck for the first time this week. I remember the scene where the two plastic surgeons argued about the purpose of...

• The Legend Continues

There is a legendary spring called the Fountain of Youth that is suppose to restore the youth of anyone who drinks from it. This fountain...

• Loan Me One

When I was applying to colleges, my parents encouraged me to make no hesitations. And while my guidance counselor had some reservations...

• An Education

A little under a year ago, headlines were raging with news of a homeless woman in Connecticut who was arrested for providing a false...

• Loan Me One

• Where are the Women?

As the race for the Republican Presidential nominee intensifies, so too do the candidates’ stances on the key issues associated with the...

• Thinspiration?

Two weeks ago, popular social blogging site Tumblr introduced a new policy designed to combat the growing number of blogs promoting self-...

• Thinspiration?

• Big Name, Big Solution-- Maybe Not.

Every few months or so, a celebrity reveals that he or she has struggled or is currently struggling with an eating disorder. Princess Diana...

• Thinspiration?

• A Celebration of Opulence

Oscar Night 2012, like every Oscar night before it, was a night of opulent, yet excessive, splendor. In the midst of a recession and a...

• A Lack of Diversity

The 84 th Annual Academy Awards was the event of the season for some of Hollywood’s biggest stars. This evening of glitz and glamour was...

• Marni for H&M

In November Versace launche its capsule collection with H&M. To say it was a success is an understatement. By 5pm that day, all stores...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style