Her Campus Brown Blog

• GELT Trip

Did you know there are new classes at Brown that combine classroom study with real world travel experience? I didn’t until my dad pointed...

• What's Going On at the RISD Museum?

The RISD Museum is truly a great resource for us Brown students. Not only is it a mere three-minute walk from the Main Green, but it’s also...

• Welcome Back, Brown Town

Well folks, that time of year has come around once more. It feels like just yesterday that we were handing in our final papers and boxing...

• A Little Bit of Perspective

This spring break, I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to visit two of my closest friends at Villanova University in...

• Spring Weekend Tanks In Style

Spring Weekend is fast approaching, which means that lots of tanks are being printed. Also, with Chance The Rapper, Diplo, and Lauryn Hill...

• Confessions of a Sorority Girl

I didn’t go to Brown to go Greek. To be honest, I went to Brown to avoid going Greek. The pink tank tops, the pools of estrogen, and the...

• Statement Sunglasses

When I stepped outside, I was shocked. The air was warm. The sun was shining. I wasn’t cold. Could this be the springtime I have been...

• Galentine's Day

In the second season of the NBC hit series Parks and Recreation , Leslie Knope coins the holiday “Galentine’s Day”, a time to celebrate her...

• RISD Artists' Ball

Although there were various different celebrations of Halloween around campus, this year I decided to venture down the hill. The college...

• Rebels with a Cause

Brown students are known for being hippies and rebels without a cause. Yet being here has made me realize that we get that reputation...

• Cat Cogliandro's Dance Workshop

I have been dancing since I was eight years old. But dance to me has always been a physical exercise — something I do to stay fit. Even...

• Fairygodmothers and Goodies

We all start the year feeling a little lost, regardless of whether we are returning to school or it's our first time there. We want to be...

• Summer Dreaming

Whether or not you have a fantastic internship, it’s time to start thinking about ways to unwind after this crazy intense semester. With...

• Behind All the Hype

I've always had trouble conjuring up the childlike excitement that is supposed to characterize spring weekend. Perhaps this is why, as...

• Sundresses and Cannolis

Hey gals. Seasons come and go, but certain things about the spring will never change. As you may have guessed, I am directly referring to...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style