LINGUA Language Center

Posted -

Live! Learn! Play!

Everyone wants to learn another language that they don’t know from their native language! It is exciting and interesting how other people from different parts of the world speak that is so much more different than your own! It is good for job applications and other services as well! So….there is a program called the LINGUA Language Center right here at Broward College North Campus! Here are further details:

Spanish Class: Tuesday – Thursday. Portuguese Class: Monday – Wednesday, both are 6-week courses.

It is usually $395 for its regular price, but for BC students is $345 if you redeem a discount by using the code SETNORTH at the checkout.

Ph: 954-201-7954 E-mail: [email protected] Toll Free: 1-888-6-LINGUA

Address: 1000 Coconut Creek, Blvd. Coconut Creek, FL 33066

Other Branches: Fort Lauderdale and Weston.

This is an exclusive service provider and coordinator of English and foreign language continuing education programs for Broward College. Also, accredited by ACCET!

This is authorized by federal law to enroll non – immigrant foreign students, just saying from what was told.

You can find this specific program on these social media’s: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Google!

Enjoy learning!  

About The Author

I like to read, hangout with friends, and just take life into account to make it worthwhile no matter how much how crazy it seems.

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login