Features

• Pan Ku announces Release Party

Panku, Broward College’s literary magazine is proud to announce it’s Release Party. The Release Party will be held in the Downtown Campus...

• Holiday Shopping

As November passes us and we put away the turkey dressings and the fine china we only ever take out to impress our extended family during...

• Parkinson ’s Disease

It’s unfortunately quite likely that you know someone suffering from Parkinson’s disease. It can be a daily struggle both of those with the...

• Holiday Etiquette

Some people don’t know how to properly dine at a Holiday feast, here are some tips…. Pass food at the table counterclockwise, or to the...

• A Spotlight on Workstudy

Getting a job is hard, there’s no denying that. It’s even harder for college students who have to manage classes, assignments; and...

• Women Veterans Health Care

You served, you deserve the best care anywhere! Did you know? The Miami VA Healthcare System cared for a little more than 7300 women in...

• Thanksgiving Day

These days, most of us are able to enjoy Thanksgiving and its turkey, stuffing, cranberries, potatoes and pumpkin pies without giving much...

• Fun Thanksgiving Day Facts

Gobble! Gobble! Here are some fun fest facts on Thanksgiving Day: According to the National Turkey Federation, 88% of Americans surveyed...

• Leukemia and Lymphoma

What an interesting topic? I had no idea that there was such a thing! My friend Sandy and I were talking about the matter in her car and I...

• Tips for Nanowrimo

With Nanowrimo kicking off, writers all over the globe are picking up their pens, notebooks, and keyboards ready for the task of drafting a...

• Five Post-Halloween Recipes.

With Halloween over and done with, everyone must be asking themselves the same question. What are you going to do with the pumpkin mush?...

• Top 5 Veteran’s Day Facts

With Veteran’s Day coming up this weekend, here are some facts that you should know about the day: Veteran’s Day is observed every year on...

• Veteran’s Day

On Veteran’s Day, we honor all, who answered to a service call. Soldiers’ young, and soldiers old, fought for freedom, brave and bold. Some...

• Memorial Day vs. Veterans Day

Lots of individuals think that both Memorial Day and Veterans Day are exactly the same, but they are not. Here is why! Memorial Day: Last...