Features

• How To Prepare For An Interview

You want a job right? Here are ways to prepare for an interview: Research the organization: Learn about the company. This will help you...

• Top 10 Job Interview Questions

Nervous about your job interview? These are some job interview questions to practice and to be prepared: Tell me about yourself? Why should...

• Websites For Jobs Or Internships

Here are some great websites to help yourself to a job and/or internship: Career Center Network - www.broward.edu/ccn Indeed - www.indeed...

• 10 Facts About Plastic Recycling

Happy Earth Day Everyone! Here are 10 Facts About Plastic Recycling: The first polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottle was recycled in 1977...

• Paper or Plastic?

We hear the question almost every time we go grocery shopping. Some shoppers answer automatically: plastic - convinced that they are making...

• Earth Facts

Earth is the third planet from the Sun, in the Solar System. The other names of The Earth are The World or The Blue Planet. Here is some...

• The Power Of E - Cycling

Where we've been. Where we are. Where we're going. Electronics Taking Over Our Home! Predicted Electronic Purchases in the US for 2012 (in...

• The Ugly Journey Of Our Trash

Marine debris is the rubbish of our everyday lives that makes its way into our ocean. Rubbish travels over land, down streams, rivers and...

• Financial Literacy Quiz

National Financial Literacy Month is recognized in the United States in April in an effort to highlight the importance of financial...

• Financial Literacy Month

• Autism vs. Aspergers

This is to my friend Sandy Trager, who is passionate about her fellow peers with a disability! HUGE differences between Autism and Asperger...

• Autisim Awareness Month

This is to my friend Sandy Trager, who is passionate about her fellow peers with a disability! What is Autism? Autism is a complex,...

• MSD Art Supply Drive

It's such a same about the horrible mass shooting that took place at one of the best high schools in our county, Marjory Stoneman Douglas...

• How To Spot An INFJ

I love my personality type, INFJ! Here is How to Spot an INFJ and in depth facts about my personality type: Mentally snaps when...

• Go Beyond College

*For Past, Present, and Future Students of Broward College!* GET ON THE PATHWAY TO SUCCESS!!! At the BROWARD COLLEGE CAREER CENTERS , our...

• VIP Student Referral Program

*For all past, present, and future Broward College students!* THE BROWARD COLLEGE CAREER CENTERS PRESENT TO YOU THE VIP STUDENT REFERRAL...