Features

• Latinos Earning Power

Pura Vida, everyone! There are nearly 50.5 million Latinos in the United States and the rest of 16.3% of US population. “Latino” refers to...

• Hispanic Heritage Month

La Historia! Empieza la fiesta mi gente! :-) National Hispanic Heritage Week, began in 1968 under President Lyndon Johnson and was...

• LINGUA Language Center

Live! Learn! Play! Everyone wants to learn another language that they don’t know from their native language! It is exciting and interesting...

• How To Raise A Child

Happy! Successful! Cooperative! Children are a total mess at times, but on the hand they can be so sweet and adorable! There is no black...

• Are You Doing Too Much?

This past weekend and there were these lovely people, came up to my door then asked the question of myself working too much in my daily...

• The Amazing Arctic Tern

Did you know that tern migration follows an indirect path? Well, whenever I see birds in the sky it just makes me want to fly in the air...

• Captain America Civil War Review

With Civil War being one an event that went across the marvel universe and affected every faction in the comic, the hype for the movie was...

• Guide Dog Awareness

Dogs have been man's best friend since Being guide dog awareness month, September's a good month to spare some thought to our furry four-...

• Street Art Discovery

I stumbled upon this simple yet affecting piece of art from the inspiration it conveyed. Street artist identified as Wrdsmth is well-known...

• Essential Modern Survival Kit

There is always a time when a disaster can happen at any moment! It is highly important to just be smart and to be prepared! Having a...

• Hurricane Survival Guide.

Whish! Whish! Whish! What a storm that we experienced this weekend from the wrath of Hurricane Irma! The vibrations on our phones to alert...

• The Coral Springs Police Women.

My gosh! The girl power continues like a never-ending story! Right where I live in Coral Springs, Florida so happens to have these women to...

• Incredible Act of Kindness

Teamwork! Girl power continues as these Florida women team up to wash laundry of lineman working to restore power! I absolutely love when...