Features

• I Miss You, Sleep

I Miss You, Sleep Before college, I have never in my life tried to take so many naps during the day. Back in high school, I was very busy...

• The Craziest Brow Trends of 2017

We all know that brows are supposed to be sisters, not twins. Whenever a female does her makeup she will generally spend a decent amount of...

• The Power of Netflix

Everyone enjoys a nice break every once in a while and we generally turn towards one particular website to distract ourselves from reality...

• Why You Need to Watch Riverdale

We all have that one show that we just have to binge nonstop, and lately, for myself, that show has become Riverdale . Here are my top reasons as to why you need to hop on the bandwagon and binge this series right now.

• Food as Entertainment, How?

Let’s us pose the question “What is entertainment?” first. Entertainment is perceived in many different ways to different people. It’s...

• 5 Books Everyone Should Read

There is nothing quite like opening a new book. The feel of the cover, and the smell of pages evoke feelings of wonder and happiness. Every...

• Can I Just Be Home Already?

Let’s take a minute here to talk about home. Home, in my opinion, is a beautiful place to be and right now is where I want and/or need to...

• It's Just Another 'A'

From the earliest years of our education we are taught that getting good grades and doing well in school are essential things for our...

• So NOT Over It

Halloween is the most wonderful time of the year in my opinion. Period. Like some people do with Christmas, I eagerly count down the days...

• So Over It

Have you ever had that one friend that always takes a joke too far? It’s like they can’t stop laughing over something that just was not...

• Just Be Batman

All our lives we have been asked “what do you want to be when you grow up”. All our lives, our answers have changed from firefighter to...

• UberPOOL

Everyone has a had a bad experience with Uber. My most recent bad experience consisted of a gay elementary school music teacher, a twenty...

• How to Prepare for Finals Week

That week is finally here. Yes, the week were you basically run on 3 hours of sleep and Ramon noodles. Yes, the week were you actually...

• Laughter Is Good For The Soul

Most people think that others who laugh dramatically or those who “laugh at everything” are just silly and random. There’s nothing wrong...