Features

• "I'm Rooting For You, Dove"

“I’m rooting for you, Dove.” People, people, people. Let’s talk about my newest profound obsession with Dove soap. Unlike some people, my...

• She Should Smile More

I want to start this article by saying that I am not trying to push a political agenda on anyone or offend you in any way. The following...

• Life with a Special Sibling

Most people know at least one person who is special needs or who has a sibling that is special needs. Having a special needs or handicapped...

• "TheFebruaryChallenge"

The February Challenge It’s a new month of a new year, so why not try something good for yourself and new? Since I’ve been on this whole “...

• A New Doctor in Town

Every year, television stations add new shows to keep their viewers entertained, and Fox has just released their new medical drama, "The Resident."

• Feeding Your Cravings

Everybody loves food. Now it is how we handle our cravings that determine how we can manage to stay in a healthy shape while still eating...

• When you're Mixed but Don't Look It

My father is the best person I know. He’s smart, practical, loving, protective, and everything else that a girl could ask for in a father...

• Bringing Mardi Gras to Georgia

Purple, green, and gold have been flooding the many streets of Louisiana since January 6 and will continue up through February 13 this year...

• Turning Over a New Leaf

The new year is finally here, and that means that people are looking to turn over a new leaf. Here are my four resolutions for 2018.

• "New Year, New Diet?"

“New Year, New Diet?” Hello 2018, I’ve been waiting for you some time now and I am more than excited that you are here. Well, since it’s a...

• "Insomnia or Just a Workaholic?"

Sleep has always been an important aspect of my life. I mean, I love to sleep, who doesn’t? When I’m lying in bed comfortably about to fall...

• I Miss You, Sleep

I Miss You, Sleep Before college, I have never in my life tried to take so many naps during the day. Back in high school, I was very busy...

• The Craziest Brow Trends of 2017

We all know that brows are supposed to be sisters, not twins. Whenever a female does her makeup she will generally spend a decent amount of...

• The Power of Netflix

Everyone enjoys a nice break every once in a while and we generally turn towards one particular website to distract ourselves from reality...

• Why You Need to Watch Riverdale

We all have that one show that we just have to binge nonstop, and lately, for myself, that show has become Riverdale . Here are my top reasons as to why you need to hop on the bandwagon and binge this series right now.