Winter Wardrobe Staples: A survivor’s guide (part three)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Part three is all about all-weather boots! It’s important that the boots have insulation so your feet are protected from the cold; wool socks aren’t enough, you need the boots for extra warmth. We’ve done our best to find a range of boots with reasonable prices; both saves and splurges. Like the coats, it’s a general rule that the more you pay the longer they last and the more wear you’ll get out of them (just make sure you follow the care instructions, otherwise they can get ruined in one season – especially if you’re wearing them in a place that receives a lot of snow.Hint: Each picture is a link to the webpage of each boot – where you can read all of the details and reviews, and purchase the boots

Tundra Boots Christy – $57.00

Tretorn Kelly Vinter Rain Boots – $68.00

Kamik Rival – $85.00

Kamik Sugarloaf  – $89.99

SOREL Cumberland II  – $90.00

Bogs Tacoma Solid Tall – $100.00

SOREL Caribou – $140.00

SOREL 1964 Premium LTR – $140.00

SOREL 1964 Premium CVS – $140.00

Like any boots, you’ll want to go with the ones that fit the weather best and that also have excellent traction; that’s why all-weather boots are great! They work when it’s freezing and also when it might not be super cold, but it’s still rainy and drab outside.

To see even more all-weather boots, visit Zappos.com!

I love watching movies, reading, writing, being a ginger, singing, dancing, acting, and attending Brandeis University.