This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

We all know Brandeis Springfest is going to be amazing, but we’re not the only ones with killer shows planned (or already executed in some cases). We’re not even the only ones who wrangled ILOVEMAKONNEN and Jessie J! Here’s a ranking of springfest-esque shows in the Boston area and whether or not you can hit them up without missing ours!

Babson College

Date: Saturday, April 11 

Performer(s): Big Sean and The Chainsmokers

Can I come? Already happened :( but maybe next year! Non-Babson students were allowed to attend if they had a Babson host.

Northeastern University

Date: Saturday, April 5

Performer(s): The Knocks, AWOLNATION, and Jason Derulo

Can I come? Already happened :( but all you need next year is a friend at Northeastern and $24. 

MIT

Date: Saturday, April 25

Performer(s): Lupe Fiasco and Bad Rabbits

Can I come? Yes! The concert costs $25 for local college students. You can purchase tickets here

Bentley University

Date: Saturday, April 25

Performer(s): Jason Derulo

Can I come? To attend you need a ticket and Bentley ID. 

Harvard University

Date: Friday, April 24

Performer(s): Jessie J

Can I come? Harvard ID required, but who needs to see Jessie J two days in one weekend?

Wellesley College

Date: Sunday, April 19

Performer(s): ILOVEMAKONNEN

Can I come? Yes! $10 for off campus guests, pay at the door, and don’t forget your Brandeis ID!

Tufts University

Date: Saturday, April 25

Performer(s): Ke$ha, Misterwives and LION BABE

Can I come? There is no general admission, but every Tufts student is allowed to buy up to four “guest tickets” for $30 each. 

Happy Springfest everyone!

I am a double major in Anthropology and International/Global Studies with a minor in Creativity, the Arts, and Social Transformation at Brandeis University. As a native Southern Californian, I have a born passion for avocados and an innate dread of cold weather. In my free time I love cooking (with avocados of course), drawing and writing.