Sweet Tart: Fro-Yo Shop in Newton

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Getting bored of the same dessert places over and over? Since frozen yogurt is all the rage for Brandeis students, you must check out Sweet Tart in Newton! As it turns out, the owner is also a Brandeis alum, so she loves when Brandeis students come to eat at Sweet Tart.

This place is really fun because it is not only just a fro-yo place but also a fully stocked candy bar where you can buy bagged candy or put it on your froyo! They have a huge selection of yogurts and toppings that change daily, and they all taste amazing. They have a lot of nonfat, gluten free, non-dairy and low-fat options, as well, so there’s nothing to feel guilty about. Also, you can make your own creation of any sort, and while sometimes it may be prettier at the places where they make it for you, it’s so much more fun to make your own!

http://www.sweettartfroyo.com/
749 Beacon Street, Newton Centre

Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.