Riayn Rosenstock ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Major:
 Business/ Minor: Legal studies

Hometown: Avon, CT

HC: What is your involvement in Alex’s Lemonade Stand?

RR: I was first introduced to the foundation when I was in middle school. I sold lemonade with my friends on weekends. Then I got more involved in the foundation with my family. My mom designed the signature necklace for the foundation. It has been a remarkable and awarding experience for all.

HC: Tell me about your upcoming event this Wednesday April 23rd!

RR: Moe’s Benefit night is to raise money and awareness for the foundation. We will donate all proceeds to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation and PCAA. This will be an event for our friends and peers to gather for a fun night. We would appreciate everyone’s participation for such great causes.

HC: What is a class you have taken within your major that you really loved?

RR: I love all my business classes at Brandeis. I have met some great people who have been remarkable mentors. These professors have made my college experience.

Favorite movie:
 American Beauty

Favorite part about spring: Honestly, my favorite season at Brandeis is the fall

HC: What are you doing this summer?

RR: I will be interning on the West Coast. Still deciding which internship I would like to take.

HC: What advice would you give to the incoming class of 2017?

RR: Enjoy every second of school. Try new things. Explore out of your comfort zone. I was so set in my ways, but I soon learned that there was much more in store for me.

Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.