Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Brandeis Blog

Gifs That Will Make You Feel Like A Winner

By Niki Laskaris
October 11, 2014 - 12:15pm

All the success (as told by gifs) When you ace your midterm:
When you find out your bff did, too:
When your crush texts you first:
When you're at a great party:
  When you win a game of beer pong:
READ MORE

Her Campus Brandeis Could Send YOU to a Bruins Game!

By Emily Beker
October 7, 2014 - 1:54pm

What do Fall and the Boston Bruins have in common? Yes, their seasons overlap and yes they are both pretty amazing things to witness when you live in New England. Her Campus Brandeis is taking this awesome pair to a whole new level. We have TWO tickets to the Bruins-Islanders game on October 23rd at TD Garden at 7 PM to giveaway! These two seats located in Loge End 15 seats 18 and 19 can be YOURS in five simple steps: 1)   Follow Her Campus Brandeis on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest (if you have an account)  2)   Find some beautiful New England foliage around campus. 3)   Snap the pic and upload it to Instagram and/or Facebook. 4)   Tag Her Campus Brandeis in the picture and add the hashtag #HCBrandeisToBruins...

J-Swipe: Every Jewish Mother's Dream

By Anna Rae Stern
October 4, 2014 - 3:08pm

Have you ever thought about where Jewish men and women find potential dates (or maybe even booty calls)? We have the answer you've been waiting for: J-Swipe (also known as every Jewish mother’s dream). READ MORE

Weekly Playlist: When A Fire Starts To Burn

By Sydney Westervelt
October 4, 2014 - 1:05pm

This week's playlist is a kind of start-to-finish party mix: When A Fire Starts To Burn. Like a fire, it kindles, burns, and then gracefully fades until it goes out. The majority of the songs are tunes you can dance to (which is always a plus, seeing as this is a party mix); some are popular, others might be less well known, but are still just as catchy. READ MORE

10 Ways to Celebrate Fall 2014 in Boston

By Marian Siljeholm
October 4, 2014 - 11:29am

We've compiled a list of ten activities to help embrace the changing leaves in and around Boston. There's something for everyone! Check it out! 1. Go apple picking! Celebrate New England Fall in one of the most quintessential and college budget-friendly ways. To find an orchard near you visit http://www.bostonmagazine.com/arts-entertainment/blog/2014/09/19/apple-picking-orchards-near-boston/   READ MORE

TV Premiere Recaps

By Emily Beker, Adriana Gleaton
October 3, 2014 - 11:17am

Once Upon A Time Once Upon A Time opened up their fourth season with quite a bang. Bringing characters from my favorite recent Disney Movie, Frozen was a gutsy move and I was nervous about it. It worked. It copied the movie a lot but overall I think it will enhance this season. Regina is reverting back to her evil self so she can find the happiness she has been searching for since season one. Emma and Hook are “dating” which gives me so many happy feels. Belle and Rumple are married now but Rumple is also up to no good and won’t tell Belle exactly what. That is a recipe for total disaster. The first episode set the season up right but it will be interesting to see how Elsa gets worked into Storybrooke. READ...

Facials From Grocery Store Products

By Shoshana Feld-Sobol
October 2, 2014 - 9:52pm

Tips to get the best results from a mask: 1.     Always wash face with facial cleaner before applying a mask, if your face isn’t clean the ingredients in the face mask won’t penetrate the skin as well and you won’t get the optimal results 2.     Most facemasks should be kept on for 10-15 minutes, however some can get the trick done in 2-4 minutes. Check out the instructions so you don’t take it off to soon 3.     Make sure face is dry before applying face mask READ MORE

Robin Williams, Barney Stinson, and Spoilers on Netflix

By Emily Reich
October 2, 2014 - 9:00am

Check out these hidden gems of Netflix if you’ve already finished The Office, Breaking Bad, and Gossip Girl, and are in need of some new Netflix material! How I Met Your Mother Season 9      It’s over and done! Ted finally meets his wife and the mother of his children in Season 9 of this legen-wait for it-dary sitcom. Gilmore Girls      Released just yesterday, all seven seasons are available for binge-watching this weekend! Robin Williams READ MORE

High School To College Relationships Do Not Work

By Niki Laskaris
September 27, 2014 - 3:21pm

*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and in no way reflect the opinions of Brandeis University or Her Campus Brandeis. READ MORE

High School To College Relationships Can Work

By Sara Cardenas
September 27, 2014 - 2:25pm