Her Campus Brandeis Blog

• Weekly Playlist: Halloweekend 2014

Halloween is right around the corner! To help you get in the spirit, the playlist this week is all about Halloween! From classic hits like...

• Halloween Costumes for the Lazy

Sometimes, it’s just not worth it to spends lots and time and effort on a halloween costume! Luckily, Urban Outfitters has lots of...

• Creepiest Places in Massachusetts

Massachusetts is a pretty haunted state. Of course, most people know about Salem and the infamous witch trials that occurred there in the...

• Weekly Playlist: Girl Power

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the playlist this week is all about Girl Power ! It features all female artists, with songs that...

• Breakup Etiquette 101

*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by this writer are not the opinion of Brandeis University or Her Campus Brandeis. Breaking up with...

• Singles Costumes

No partner no problem here are some awesome costume ideas for just you! Rosie the Riveter It’s super simple and easy to make this costume!...

• "What If": A Recap and Review

When I showed up at the Her Campus' and Student Events' Fall Film Series showing of What If , my expectations were pretty clearly summed up...