Her Campus Brandeis Blog

• Six Ways to Spend a Snow Day

1. Call or text your worried parents and let them know that you’re alive and well. Whether you live 15 minutes or 15 hours away from home,...

• The Shortcuts of Brandeis

Between striving in the classroom and laboring in the gym, you have earned this template of shortcuts. This guide will save you minutes of...

• Holiday Cookie Recipes

If you are gluten-free, these Soft Gingerbread Cookies are for you. Gingerbread is a traditional holiday staple, and this recipe is...

• A Parisian Thanksgiving

When I found out that my sister and cousin weren’t going to be able to make it back home for Thanksgiving, I decided I would go to them for...

• 5 Simple Secret Santa Gifts

Thanksgiving break has come and gone and the holiday season of gift giving and celebrating has quickly sprung upon us. Many of us have...

• Great Gifts for Difficult People

Adult relatives Relatives like aunts and uncles can be difficult to buy for if you don’t spend too much time with them, and don’t know...

• The Best Holiday DIYs on YouTube

Get into the holiday spirit with these festive and simple DIYs! From dorm decor to gifts, these YouTube tutorials have got you covered...

• Songza: Your Personal DJ

Do you ever have those moments when you don’t know what you want to listen to and your Pandora stations or Spotify stations just aren’t...

• Thanksgiving TV Guide

Thanksgiving is less than a week away. I'm practically gagging just thinking about how nauseated I will feel after crushing pounds of...

• Thanksgiving Treats

Thanksgiving is fast approaching! Here are some recipe ideas to satisfy any sweet tooth on the the big day: Classic Pumpkin Pie : No...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style