This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Ahhh, spring!  It’s finally here! Say hello to warmer weather and step up your style game with the most wearable spring trends straight from the runways. 

Fresh Whites:  There’s no better way to welcome warmer weather that with crisp whites. 

Crop tops:  Crop tops are here to stay! Well, at least for spring.  So prepare to show a little midriff.  If you don’t feel comfortable showing too much skin, try pairing your crop top with a high waisted skirt.

Sheer Fabrics: Try this trend with a sheer blouse, skirt, or dress.

Graphic patterns:  Graphic patterns are the perfect way to add a little pop to any outfit.  Still a little chilly? Try a graphic patterned sweater.

Floral Prints: Floral prints are a classic for spring.  You can’t go wrong with a sweet floral dress or blouse. 

Pretty Pastels:  Pastels are also a staple for spring.  You can go for a full on pastel outfit, or incorporate it with single pieces. 

I am a double major in Anthropology and International/Global Studies with a minor in Creativity, the Arts, and Social Transformation at Brandeis University. As a native Southern Californian, I have a born passion for avocados and an innate dread of cold weather. In my free time I love cooking (with avocados of course), drawing and writing. 
Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.