Hirvelt Megie ‘15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Majors:  Neuroscience and Psychology

Her Campus:  Where are you from? 

Hirvelt Megie:  I am a Haitian descendant from Brooklyn, NY.

HC:  What clubs are you involved in on campus?

HM:  Unfortunately, I am currently not involved in any clubs this semester however I was once part of Brandeis African Student Org. and The Haitian Initiative.

HC:  Can you tell me more about being involved in those two clubs? And are there clubs you hope to get more involved in?

HM:  I was just a member in both of the clubs last year. I do hope to get more involved in these clubs in the near future. Another program that I have been involved with however is the Charles River Public Internet Center. I was the instructor of an introductory and intermediate computer class that was taught in Creole.

HC:  What are some of your hobbies?

HM:  Some of my hobbies are communicating with people, working out and eating.

I am a Junior at Brandeis University who is passionate about writing and who loves surfing the web for useful articles and having fun doing what I like. 
Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.