This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Halloween is always a great time of year.  There are so many different costumes to see around campus.  There are the store-bought costumes and the contest-worthy homemade ones.  There are the punny costumes and the political satire costumes.  There are the pop culture references and the classics.  There are the ghoulish costumes, the sexy ones, and the people too busy with midterms to care. This Halloween all these costumes could be seen around campus.  Here are some highlights:

Couples costumes are always super cute.  These two dressed up as characters from the beloved movie The Princess Bride.  

Another cute costume was worn by Sammie, who dressed up as a “Sammy” frat boy.  

There was also Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad, a very popular costume choice this year.  It seems I saw hundreds of Harley Quinns walking around campus this Halloween.  

What was your favorite costume?  I can’t choose just one, but I hope everyone had a happy Halloween full of Pop Rocks, Pixy Stix, and parents, and I can’t wait to see what people dress up as next year!  Or there’s always Purim (this is Brandeis)!  

I am a first-year at Brandeis University. I'm from New York City and am experiencing city withdrawal. In my free time I enjoy hanging out with friends, sewing, watching netflix, doing musical theater, and eating lots and lots of mac and cheese.