element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Gift Guide: $25 and Under

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

1.     Fun Travel Mug:  This cute and practical gift is one your friend is sure to love and use for years to come.

2.     Cute Phone Accessory: Who doesn’t appreciate a new phone case or quirky phone accessory? The best part is that this gift is budget friendly!

3.     Tech-tip Gloves: This is an awesome gift that your friends are sure to appreciate!

4.     Grown Up Friendship Bracelet: This is a sweet and sentimental way to show your best friends just how much you love them.    

5.     Cozy Winter Socks: Help your friends stay warm this winter! Fuzzy, stripped, polka dotted…. there are limitless options for this fun gift.

6.     Fun Hair Accessories: A sparkly hair accessory is the perfect little gift for the holiday season.

I am a double major in Anthropology and International/Global Studies with a minor in Creativity, the Arts, and Social Transformation at Brandeis University. As a native Southern Californian, I have a born passion for avocados and an innate dread of cold weather. In my free time I love cooking (with avocados of course), drawing and writing. 
Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.