Getting Ready for Summer with the HC Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Finals are almost over, your room is semi-packed…you know what that means. It’s time for summer! If you are anything like me, this time of year has totally snuck up on you and you are not prepared in the slightest. Not to worry, the HC Summer Survival Kit came just in time to kick off summer in style!

Before I can truly enjoy summer vacation, I need to make sure all of my school materials are stored and organized. I don’t know about you, but I personally like to have duplicates of my personal hygiene products so that I never have to worry about forgetting one at home or school—I have two of everything! This includes toothbrushes, and since my school toothbrush will be stored away for a few months, I was sure to put it in the Steripod Toothbrush Protector. This protector not only shields my toothbrush from contamination while packed away, but it also releases vapors to keep the toothbrush clean and protected all summer long.

Summer is the time that you can finally break out your cute dresses and tanks to enjoy some warm weather. In order to stay feeling clean throughout the summer, I received Secret Invisible deodorant and Summer’s Eve Gentle Foaming Wash and Cleansing Cloths that both smell sweet and keep you fresh all summer long. These products are gentle on the skin and perfect for summer!

One of my favorite things to do during summer is read a good book in the sun. Whether at the pool, the beach, or even in my backyard, I always need a good summer read to keep me entertained while I soak up some rays. This summer, I plan to try White Fur by Jardine Libaire, which got rave reviews from one of our HC Brandeis staff members! While I sit outside and read, I might as well sip a cold beverage carefully ensconced in one of the stylish koozies provided by Her Campus. I love the bright colors and sassy sayings!

Summer is not just a time for relaxation. It is also a great opportunity to spend time with friends, go out, and make great memories. When I’m getting ready for a night with friends, I like to have the Eyebrow Designer by essence cosmetics because it is a pencil and brush all in one!

Have a great summer Brandeis! You deserve it! HCXO!