Galentine’s Day in GIFs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Happy Galentine’s Day! Why should romance be a qualification for February 14th?  One of the best ways to spend a day in connection with love is to celebrate among close friends! 

Now, these GIFs poke fun at Galentine’s Day, but SOLELY BECAUSE the idea of being [perhaps miserably] single on this holiday while being surrounded by merry and jolly couples is rather funny.  Ironically, of course.

You and your friends making your Galentine’s day plan/agreement

The friend who secretly has a date

Your best friend trying to make a Galentine’s day meal

Trying your best friend’s Galentine’s day dishWhere you end up eating on Galentine’s day

You and your friends observing a couple on a romantic Valentine’s date

When another friend betrays the pact

What you say when girls preach about their boyfriend taking them on a special, elaborate date (I’m NOT jealous)

The kill-joy of the group who wishes she was having a Valentine’s day instead of a Galentine’s day (Charlotte, what’s the matter?)

When you have to see picstich after Valentine’s day picstitch on Instagram all night

Your economic status compared to people in relationships after Valentine’s day

How you actually feel about celebrating Galentine’s day

HAPPY GALENTINE’S DAY!

I am a Junior at Brandeis University who is passionate about writing and who loves surfing the web for useful articles and having fun doing what I like.