Fred Berger ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Name: Fred Berger
Year: 2015
Major/Minor: Politics/Business
Hometown: NYC

What clubs and organizations are you involved in?
I’m on the eboard of WBRS, the campus radio station, as one of the Co-Live Music Coordinators and I’m the publicity director of Deis Dems.

What did you do this summer?
I worked at the Washington Heights Y this summer and was a day camp counselor (I got counselor of the week)!

What is your dream job?
Being Questlove’s personal assistant.

Who is your celebrity crush?
Can I only have one? My top three at this time would have to be: 
1. Kreayshawn
2. Alexis Krauss of Sleigh Bells
3. Rashida Jones.

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
I would love to go somewhere hip in the continent of Asia.

Boxers or Briefs?
Who says you cant have both at the same time? I’m all about boxer briefs and knitted boxers.

Pet Peeves: People who take themselves too seriously all the time.

Guilty Pleasures: Sex and the City.

Favorite
TV Show: Real Time With Bill Maher
Book: Bonfire of The Vanities
Movie: Annie Hall
Food: Mac and cheese from the Macbar or S.M.A.C (Sarita’s Mac and Cheese).
Quote: “I’m not a business man, I’m a business…man.” 
Part of college & Least Favorite: I like a lot about Brandeis so I can’t isolate one favorite but definitely my least favorite part is the food.
Class at Brandeis: Last semester I took a class with Anita Hill. That was amazing.
Place to hang out on campus: Thus far it’s my Rosie.
Place to eat on campus: Dominics.
Thing(s) to buy at the C-Store: The indian food isn’t half bad. My go to’s are normally the coffee (which is bomb) and a bag of chex mix.

Write an acrostic poem with the first letters of your name
Fresh
Rad
Eclectic
Delightful 

Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.