This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

We all are busy fashionistas. So, what do we do when we are too busy to be studious students as well as chic night-goers?

Switch Out Clothing Pieces

A quick and easy way to change looks from day to night is to switch out pieces. For example, with a cardigan and dress look, one can switch out the cardigan for a structured and more edgy piece, such as a motorcycle jacket.

Change the accessories

Another quick switch is to change the necklace or earrings. An even simpler way to change a look is to change the shoes. 

Switch Both Accessories and Clothing Pieces

If you have enough time between work to play, you can switch out both the accessories and the clothing pieces.

Remove some Pieces

If earlier in your day you soften your look with a blazer or cardigan, shed it for a more laid-back or party look at night. 

Change the Makeup

Simply adding a dark or bright lip shade and bold eye makeup can provide an instant change from day to night.

We all want to be able to easily switch from school/work to a night on the town. Hopefully with these tips, you are ready to access your inner chic and get styling!

Hi! I'm Tyffany. I'm from Georgia and I have just recently moved to the Boston area. I attend Brandeis University and I am currently majoring in Creativity, the Arts, and Social Transformation with a minor in Economics. I'm a bubbly person and I adore DIY and anything arts related. I love fashion and seek to work at an arts company possibly centered in that area.