This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

These gourd shaped pieces of plastic that are covered in metallic paint; because real gourds are so last season right?

Get Them Here  

A pile of fake leaves to do …. I don’t even know what with.

Get Them Here

A personalized plastic pumpkin that your neighbor, Janet, will think is super classy and end up also getting for her family. Classic Janet!

Get One Here

Or these creepy paper pumpkin faces that you literally just tape onto a pumpkin. Like, what happened to classic pumpkin carving? Sure playing with knives is dangerous, and pumpkin carving is how your little cousin Jimmy lost his finger, but it’s still good wholesome fun! Jimmy didn’t need that finger anyway!

Get Them Here

This plastic pumpkin gem that is covered in a wildly inaccurate picture of colonial- native peoples relations, back in the days of old!

Get It Here

Or some laminated maple leaves for indoor decor??

Get Them Here  

Wooden eyeballs. Enough said.  

Get Them Here

These planks of wood that I can only assume were supposed to look like rustic pumpkins, but instead ended up looking like my first grade Halloween art project?? Also why do you need weird fake pumpkin sculptures when there are LITERALLY TWO REAL PUMPKINS ON YOUR FRONT STEPS?!?!?!

Get them Here

This fall themed… Champagne glass, cake cutter, and pen set!? Why is this even a set, like who thought that glasses, cake cutters and a weird pen and pen holder went together? Seriously why?

Get Them Here

Or this leaf shaped bottle opener that is specifically made to be a thank you gift. After all, nothing says ‘thanks’ like a leaf that you use to open a beer, or in this case, orange soda!

Get It Here

Cover Photo Courtesy of Ben Cheung https://stocksnap.io/photo/YUWRU5Y6F4

Brittany is a senior at Brandeis University. She loves looking for exciting new volunteer opportunities in and around her community, spreading school spirit working in Brandeis admissions, and sharing memories from her semester abroad in Denmark. In her free time, you might find her browsing Spotify for new music, scouting out hole-in-the-wall food joints, or face-timing with her eleven year old brother. Check her out on Instagram @britt_wolfe for snapshots of her life and if you're hungry, check out her foodstagram @diningonthedaily!