Fabulous Frocks for Formal

Posted -
Tagged

There’s nothing better than a new dress and a glamorous party to wear it to! Lucky for Brandeis, it’s formal season. From the dancing to the hor’s devours, every girl needs that impeccable look to go along with a fun night. Here are some stylish and affordable dress options for any girl looking for the perfect dress!

This dress has two of the best emerging trends, sequins and a hi-lo hem. Short in the front and long in the back, it adds a cool twist to a fun strapless silhouette.

$99, Urban Outfitters

For a more chic and classic look, look no further than the sale section! This dress, in either black or red, has a high neckline and an open back and will be sure to make a statement.

$50, Urban Outfitters on SALE

Nothing makes a statement like sequins, and if you love gold then this is the perfect dress. With long sleeves and a scalloped hem, its sophisticated yet super fun.

$32.80, Forever 21

Let’s face it; this is the perfect event for anyone to splurge a little! This dress is a flattering cut with gorgeous detailing that would make anyone feel amazing.

$188, Anthropologie

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

Editor's Note

Congratulations to our new campus chapters at Seton Hall University and University of Baltimore!
Be the Editor-in-Chief of your own magazine -- Start a Her Campus chapter at your school!

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login