Dogs at Brandeis: Our New Favorite Brandeis Twitter Account

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

First-year Shoshi Finkle created the twitter account Dogs at Brandeis, so dog-loving Brandeisans can get their annual dosage of puppy love while at Brandeis.  We all need to pet a dog every now and then (ok maybe ever second) and Dogs at Brandeis lets you do just that.  Dogs at Brandeis posts pictures of campus dogs, as well as the locations of spotted dogs, so you can go pet Fido.  Dogs at Brandeis is like the spotted feature on Gossip Girl for dogs.  You can even send in tip by tweeting at Dogs at Brandeis the name and location of a furry friend, and they’ll retweet you, so everyone gets equal petting opportunity.  With midterms in full swing, we all need to destress and pet. 

Do you miss your best friend? 

Do you scream of excitement whenever you see a dog on campus?

I know I do, and so does Shoshi. Lucky for us, dogs at Brandeis posts the locations of dogs seen on campus, so you can go pet them. 

Tweet at Dogs at Brandeis when you see a dog on campus, and they’ll retweet you so everyone can meet your furry friend.  Let’s get this PAWrty started!

Who let the dogs out? Who, who, who, who?!  Who let the dogs out? Who, who, who, who?!

I don’t know, but Dogs at Brandeis sure does and so can you!  Just follow Dogs at Brandeis on Twitter! 

I am a first-year at Brandeis University. I'm from New York City and am experiencing city withdrawal. In my free time I enjoy hanging out with friends, sewing, watching netflix, doing musical theater, and eating lots and lots of mac and cheese.