Dining at Tree Top Thai

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

This past weekend, Andrea and I ran into each other at Tree Top Thai, my favorite Thai restaurant in Waltham. Tree
Top Thai is a hole-in-the-wall restaurant that is off the beaten path at 53 Prospect Street right by Carl’s Steak Subs. Tree Top has so many different Thai food options for any kind of food lover.

The menus can differ from person to person, some of the menus may have different items on them. However, the staff is always very accommodating and helpful if you would like to try something that’s not on the menu . For example, Pad See Yew is not on the menu but the staff can make it for you if you ask!

If you’re not sure what to order, the Pad Thai is a sound choice. It the most popular Thai meal and Tree Top does it justice. You have the option of having it with chicken, shrimp, or tofu. My personal favorite is Pad Thai with Tofu because the tofu is crispy on the outside and the inside melts in your mouth.

You can also try one of their more adventurous options and try their Sautéed Special that come served with Jasmine
Rice. They can be as spicy or as mild as you want them to be, so they’re perfect for any palate.

Their curry dishes are also fantastic, so try them out if you get a chance. I’m not a HUGE fan of
curry, but Tree Top Thai definitely knows how to make it.

The best part of any Tree Top meal is getting the receipt, because the waiters often draw cute picture of animals on the receipt. Be sure to leave a big tip, if you can, because the service at this little nook is impeccable – the waiters are extremely friendly to their customers.

Take some time to get off campus this weekend and try some Tree Top Thai!