Chloe Man’s Sophisticated Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Chloe Man shows off her effortless grown up style with a sophistacted and put together outfit.  Her classic black pencil skirt is perfectly form fitting and contrasts nicely with a bright blue and yellow patterned blouse.  Chloe proves that a sensible heel can be campus friendly.  Her suede wedge booties are the perfect compromise between style and comfort. She ties her outfit together with a delicate gold necklace and a big watch with a black and white striped face, providing just a touch of quirky to her outfit.  

I am a double major in Anthropology and International/Global Studies with a minor in Creativity, the Arts, and Social Transformation at Brandeis University. As a native Southern Californian, I have a born passion for avocados and an innate dread of cold weather. In my free time I love cooking (with avocados of course), drawing and writing. 
Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.