Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Brandeis Celebrities

Hirvelt Megie ‘15

By Emily Beker
January 30, 2013 - 11:12pm

Majors:  Neuroscience and Psychology Her Campus:  Where are you from?  Hirvelt Megie:  I am a Haitian descendant from Brooklyn, NY. HC:  What clubs are you involved in on campus? HM:  Unfortunately, I am currently not involved in any clubs this semester however I was once part of Brandeis African Student Org. and The Haitian Initiative. READ MORE

Trevor Kafka '15

By Emily Beker
January 24, 2013 - 9:57pm

READ MORE

Benji Bernstein '15

By Talia Hirsch
January 17, 2013 - 9:18pm

Hometown: Montclair, NJ Year: 2015 Majors: Econ/Philosophy   Her Campus: What are you involved in at Brandeis? Benji Bernstein: I’m a student events coordinator, a member of Phi Kappa Psi, a Waltham group Spectrum coordinator and the host of two radio shows on WBRS.   HC: Wow, talk about being involved! How do you manage your time? READ MORE

Sivan Levine '13

By Morgan Montgomery-Rice
December 20, 2012 - 9:41pm

Hometown: Miami, Florida
Major: American Studies
Minor: Business READ MORE

Maya Lieberman '14

By Danielle Miller
December 20, 2012 - 9:38pm

Hometown: Doylestown, PA 
Majors: Psychology and Sociology
Minor: SJSP
Clubs: Delta Phi Epsilon, Adagio, Ballet Club, Waltham Group READ MORE

Rohan Narayanan '15

By Rachel Gomes-Casseres
December 13, 2012 - 10:31pm

Hometown: Southbury, CT Majors: International and Global Studies, Politics Minor: Social Justice and Social Policy Her Campus: How did you become interested in your majors and minor? 
Rohan Narayanan: In high school, I got very involved in volunteering and social work, and activism and helping others quickly became way more important to me than academics. I was also involved in student government and different leadership roles, so coming into college, I found that the IGS/Politics combo was a great way to combine these two related fields I’ve been exploring for years. READ MORE

Morris Didia '14

By Emily Beker
December 6, 2012 - 10:15pm

Her Campus: Where are you from?
Morris Didia: Brooklyn, New York HC: What clubs are you involved in? 
MD: Brandeis Libertarian Conservative Union (BLCU) READ MORE

Betty Varghese '16

By Dora Chi
December 6, 2012 - 9:45pm

To be honest, I felt bad trying to elicit an interview only 10 minutes after Betty had trudged back to her dorm in Reitman post-practice Chemistry test. “Come in!” I opened the door and found her lounging calmly in her PJs and munching on a peanut butter dark chocolate granola bar. Wasn’t expecting that. READ MORE

Alex Thomson '15

By Betty Revah
November 29, 2012 - 12:59am

Alex Thomson is the kind of guy who wears his life on his sleeve (and he says so himself). He loves politics and has “a deep love for her Majesty,” yet he can be serious, hard working and hilarious, all at the same time. If you’ve ever met him, you know exactly who I’m talking about. Alex is a celebrity for many reasons; everybody loves him, and no matter what he’s doing, he always shines. Year: 2015 Hometown: Los Angeles, California (The west-coast-best-coast). Majors: Politics and an independent major in Public Policy Minors: Legal Studies and History What’s your favorite thing about Brandeis? READ MORE

Ankita Sukthankar '15

By Emily Beker
November 20, 2012 - 2:47pm

Year: 2015 Hometown: Mumbai, India. (It's the most awesome city in India) Majors:Psychology and IGS Minor: Education Studies I know you are very involved in MELA (an annual charity show that promotes understanding and awareness of South Asian Culture that includes dances, music, spoken word poetry, and performances by various student groups on campus) that happened last weekend. How was that experience for you? READ MORE