Her Campus Brandeis Campus Celebrities

• Emily Friedman '15

Hometown : Princeton, MA Class : 2015 Major : Psychology and Sociology Minor : Peace studies and Philosophy HerCampus: What clubs and...

• Roman Bulgakov '14

Hometown : Cheboksary, Russia. Class : 2014 Major : Business and Film HerCampus : Since you are the founder of 'Brand' New Talent Agency,...

• Ethan Levy '15

Class : 2015 Major/Minor : Hopefully Business by the end of this semester Hometown : Great Neck, NY, strong island represent HC: So you...

• Abel Flint '15

Year : 2015 Hometown : New Jersey Meet Abel Flint. Abel is incredibly involved in so much at Brandeis and holds a lot of leadership...

• Sneha Walia '15

Year : Sophomore Hometown : Shrewsbury, MA Major : Not Declared. Intended Major in Politics Psychology and Minor in Theater and Social...

• Zachary Marlin ‘16

Hometown : Pittsburgh, PA Year : 2016 Her Campus: So, Zach, what have you gotten involved in since your start at Brandeis? Zachary Marlin:...

• Reed Zukerman '13

Hometown : Ardsley, New York Class Yea r: 2013 Majors : Business and Economics Her Campu s: So Reed, you and Rachel Nelson have been the...

• Shaquan Perkins '13

You know him, you love him, you wish you had his moves. Who am I talking about? Only Shaquan Perkins, one of Kaos Kids’ founding members!...

• Michal Rosenberg '15

Whenever Michal Rosenberg is dancing in an event on campus, I make sure to attend. She is a natural performer who dances with elegance,...

• Ally Parziale '16

Hometown: Pinehurst, NC Year: 2016 Major/Minor: HSSP/Economics HC: When did you first start playing soccer? AP: I started playing soccer...

• Zelle Rettman '14

Name: Zelle Rettman Hometown: Seattle, Washington Majors: Sociology & Film HC: We saw you sporting a bright orange shirt this past week...

• Stefani Gospodinova '14

Name: Stefani Gospodinova Major/ Minor: American Studies, International Studies with a possible minor in English or Journalism Hometown:...

• Genevieve Armstrong '12

The annual Senior Art Show features aesthetic visions of some of Brandeis University's brightest art students. This year, the show...

• Ari Boltax '14

She teaches possibly the hardest topic on the planet (Organic Chemistry), she runs around throwing frisbees with her teammates, and also is...

• David Fisch '13

Don’t know who the candidates are for Student Union President in this election? Well check out this week’s campus celebrity, David Fisch!...

• Joshua Hoffman-Senn '13

With Student Elections just around the corner, Her Campus has decided to give you the lowdown on some of the presidential candidates. Of...

• Carlton Shakes '14

Student union elections are tomorrow, which means that now is the time for you to decide who to vote for. I had the pleasure of sitting...

• Carina Platner '12

Carina Platner is a very involved member of the Brandeis community: she leads aerobics classes, she is President of Adagio Dance Company,...

• Nathan Feldman '14

Brandeisians are known for being extremely involved in various clubs and organizations on campus. Nathan Feldman, is no exception. In...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style