Her Campus Brandeis Campus Celebrities

• Lenny Schnier '13

Meet junior Lenny Schnier. This guy has got a lot of talent. He’s incorporated his love for art into his major and is involved in the SCRAM...

• Shayna Palmer '15

If you’ve taken a yoga class at Brandeis, then you may have had Shayna as your instructor. Shayna loves hot yoga, which means doing yoga in...

• Faith Broderick '13

If you have ever been to a Brandeis Women’s Tennis match, then it is very likely that you have seen this week’s campus celebrity Faith...

• Sam Shankland '14

Sam Shankland ’14 has accomplished more than many of us could say. He travels the globe playing with some of the the best chess players in...

• Allie Joseph '12

This week’s Campus Celebrity has one foot on the Brandeis campus and the other in an elementary school in Waltham! Read on to hear how...

• Hannah Katcoff '12

Hannah Katcoff was probably one of the first people I met at Brandeis University, since we were in the same Orientation group. As always,...

• Robyn Spector '13

This week's Campus Celebrity, Robyn Spector '13, has been known to carry a camera with her at all times, to capture beautiful moments and...

• Caitlin Abber '13

Year: 2013 Major: HSSP and Sociology Hometown: Malden, MA HC: What groups, activities, and or clubs are you interested in on campus? CA: I’...

• Adam Mandel '15

Adam Mandel Year: 2015 Major: Classical Studies, maybe Teaching Hometown: Westchester, New York We hear you’re a fencer. Congrats on...

• Maddie Ziff '13

Sick of the same old food on campus? Looking for something homemade and sweet? Well then meet junior Maddie Ziff, who turned a hobby she...

• Paul Gale '12

Paul Gale is not your typical Senior on the Brandeis campus. He’s a tech-savvy guy who uses his smarts in order to make online videos that...

• Rita Tobias '14

If I had to pick one word to describe Rita Tobias, I would hands down choose energetic. She is the only person I know who is just as wide-...

• Liya Kahan '12

Liya Kahan, class of 2012, recently won the prestigious YMA Fashion Scholarship. This scholarship is apart of a national nonprofit...

• Amy Melser '12

I met Amy Melser last year when we were tabling in the SCC for the Her Campus Brandeis t-shirt design contest. Although she was wearing a...

• Shanny Shmuel '12

Shanny Shmuel Hometown: Cherry Hill, NJ Year: 2012 Major: Psychology and History You’ve probably seen Shanny on your way to your dreaded...

• Jesse Leung '14

Jesse Leung is the total package. He has brains, athleticism, looks, and creativity. Luckily, Her Campus was scored an interview with Leung...

• Ipyani Grant '12

From : Brooklyn, NY Year : Senior Major : Business Minor : African American Studies Ipyani is active in a variety of fields, including Zeta...

• Samantha Gordon '14

You’ve probably seen Samantha Gordon running around SCC doing about 100 things at once. What we love most about Sam is her charisma and...

• Matt Kupfer '12

Matt Kupfer '12 can often be spotted conversing in Russian with his fellow classmates, playing traditional Russian instruments, or...

• Todd Kirkland '13

You must be living under a rock if you don’t know the name Todd Kirkland. If you haven’t heard of him then check your Brandeis e-mail on...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style