Her Campus Brandeis Campus Celebrities

• Reed Zukerman '13

Hometown : Ardsley, New York Class Yea r: 2013 Majors : Business and Economics Her Campu s: So Reed, you and Rachel Nelson have been the...

• Shaquan Perkins '13

You know him, you love him, you wish you had his moves. Who am I talking about? Only Shaquan Perkins, one of Kaos Kids’ founding members!...

• Michal Rosenberg '15

Whenever Michal Rosenberg is dancing in an event on campus, I make sure to attend. She is a natural performer who dances with elegance,...

• Ally Parziale '16

Hometown: Pinehurst, NC Year: 2016 Major/Minor: HSSP/Economics HC: When did you first start playing soccer? AP: I started playing soccer...

• Zelle Rettman '14

Name: Zelle Rettman Hometown: Seattle, Washington Majors: Sociology & Film HC: We saw you sporting a bright orange shirt this past week...

• Stefani Gospodinova '14

Name: Stefani Gospodinova Major/ Minor: American Studies, International Studies with a possible minor in English or Journalism Hometown:...

• Genevieve Armstrong '12

The annual Senior Art Show features aesthetic visions of some of Brandeis University's brightest art students. This year, the show...

• Ari Boltax '14

She teaches possibly the hardest topic on the planet (Organic Chemistry), she runs around throwing frisbees with her teammates, and also is...

• David Fisch '13

Don’t know who the candidates are for Student Union President in this election? Well check out this week’s campus celebrity, David Fisch!...

• Joshua Hoffman-Senn '13

With Student Elections just around the corner, Her Campus has decided to give you the lowdown on some of the presidential candidates. Of...

• Carlton Shakes '14

Student union elections are tomorrow, which means that now is the time for you to decide who to vote for. I had the pleasure of sitting...

• Carina Platner '12

Carina Platner is a very involved member of the Brandeis community: she leads aerobics classes, she is President of Adagio Dance Company,...

• Nathan Feldman '14

Brandeisians are known for being extremely involved in various clubs and organizations on campus. Nathan Feldman, is no exception. In...

• Lenny Schnier '13

Meet junior Lenny Schnier. This guy has got a lot of talent. He’s incorporated his love for art into his major and is involved in the SCRAM...

• Shayna Palmer '15

If you’ve taken a yoga class at Brandeis, then you may have had Shayna as your instructor. Shayna loves hot yoga, which means doing yoga in...

• Faith Broderick '13

If you have ever been to a Brandeis Women’s Tennis match, then it is very likely that you have seen this week’s campus celebrity Faith...

• Sam Shankland '14

Sam Shankland ’14 has accomplished more than many of us could say. He travels the globe playing with some of the the best chess players in...

• Allie Joseph '12

This week’s Campus Celebrity has one foot on the Brandeis campus and the other in an elementary school in Waltham! Read on to hear how...

• Hannah Katcoff '12

Hannah Katcoff was probably one of the first people I met at Brandeis University, since we were in the same Orientation group. As always,...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style