Her Campus Brandeis Campus Celebrities

• Shayna Palmer '15

If you’ve taken a yoga class at Brandeis, then you may have had Shayna as your instructor. Shayna loves hot yoga, which means doing yoga in...

• Faith Broderick '13

If you have ever been to a Brandeis Women’s Tennis match, then it is very likely that you have seen this week’s campus celebrity Faith...

• Sam Shankland '14

Sam Shankland ’14 has accomplished more than many of us could say. He travels the globe playing with some of the the best chess players in...

• Allie Joseph '12

This week’s Campus Celebrity has one foot on the Brandeis campus and the other in an elementary school in Waltham! Read on to hear how...

• Hannah Katcoff '12

Hannah Katcoff was probably one of the first people I met at Brandeis University, since we were in the same Orientation group. As always,...

• Robyn Spector '13

This week's Campus Celebrity, Robyn Spector '13, has been known to carry a camera with her at all times, to capture beautiful moments and...

• Caitlin Abber '13

Year: 2013 Major: HSSP and Sociology Hometown: Malden, MA HC: What groups, activities, and or clubs are you interested in on campus? CA: I’...

• Adam Mandel '15

Adam Mandel Year: 2015 Major: Classical Studies, maybe Teaching Hometown: Westchester, New York We hear you’re a fencer. Congrats on...

• Maddie Ziff '13

Sick of the same old food on campus? Looking for something homemade and sweet? Well then meet junior Maddie Ziff, who turned a hobby she...

• Paul Gale '12

Paul Gale is not your typical Senior on the Brandeis campus. He’s a tech-savvy guy who uses his smarts in order to make online videos that...

• Rita Tobias '14

If I had to pick one word to describe Rita Tobias, I would hands down choose energetic. She is the only person I know who is just as wide-...

• Liya Kahan '12

Liya Kahan, class of 2012, recently won the prestigious YMA Fashion Scholarship. This scholarship is apart of a national nonprofit...

• Amy Melser '12

I met Amy Melser last year when we were tabling in the SCC for the Her Campus Brandeis t-shirt design contest. Although she was wearing a...

• Shanny Shmuel '12

Shanny Shmuel Hometown: Cherry Hill, NJ Year: 2012 Major: Psychology and History You’ve probably seen Shanny on your way to your dreaded...

• Jesse Leung '14

Jesse Leung is the total package. He has brains, athleticism, looks, and creativity. Luckily, Her Campus was scored an interview with Leung...

• Ipyani Grant '12

From : Brooklyn, NY Year : Senior Major : Business Minor : African American Studies Ipyani is active in a variety of fields, including Zeta...

• Samantha Gordon '14

You’ve probably seen Samantha Gordon running around SCC doing about 100 things at once. What we love most about Sam is her charisma and...

• Matt Kupfer '12

Matt Kupfer '12 can often be spotted conversing in Russian with his fellow classmates, playing traditional Russian instruments, or...

• Todd Kirkland '13

You must be living under a rock if you don’t know the name Todd Kirkland. If you haven’t heard of him then check your Brandeis e-mail on...

• Ayan Sanyal '14

Have you met Ayan Sanyal? Well, in case you haven’t, he’s awesome. Besides his passion for music and participating in music clubs and...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style