Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Brandeis Celebrities

Gabi Nail '18

By Shoshana Feld
September 16, 2014 - 10:14pm

Hometown: Los Angeles, California Majors: Theater and Environmental Studies Her Campus: Why did you decide to do the 24-Hour Musical? READ MORE

Javier Mendez '18

By Dylan Schlesinger
September 16, 2014 - 9:52pm

Majors: Psychology & Politics Minor: Legal Studies Hometown: Pawtucket, RI On Campus Activities: Koas Kids (hopefully!), intramural soccer, and Club Tennis   Why'd you choose Brandeis? I liked the small campus and it was far enough from home, but not too far. Where would you have gone instead of Brandeis? Roger Williams University READ MORE

Genesis Leon '16

By Emily Beker
September 12, 2014 - 11:00am

Hometown: Brooklyn, NY  Year: 2016 (Junior) Major: Biology and Health: Science, Society and Policy Minor: Hispanic Studies Her Campus: What made you decide to join the CORE Committee for Orientation this past year? READ MORE

Samantha Pearsall '18

By Sara Cardenas
September 10, 2014 - 1:05pm

Year: 2018 Major/Minor: I’m undeclared, but I’m thinking about neuroscience and psych with a minor in French Hometown: Chicago Her Campus: What brought you to Brandeis? READ MORE

Dani Flaum '15

By Dylan Schlesinger
September 2, 2014 - 9:34pm

A true Campus Celebrity: helping those in need in the Waltham community and actually giving back to our campus. Year: 2015 Hometown: Short Hills NJ Majors: Art History and Politics Her Campus: Why did you decide to go to Brandeis? READ MORE

Ricky Rosen '14

By Emily Beker
May 6, 2014 - 8:25am

Year: 2014 - wait, that's this year already? Major: Politics, Psychology Minor: Legal Studies, Education Studies, Philosophy Hometown: Kings Park, New York Her Campus: What are you involved with on campus? READ MORE

Sofía Mühlmann '16

By Sydney Westervelt
May 1, 2014 - 1:00pm

Sofía Mühlmann Year: 2016 Hometown: I was born in Boston, MA, but I live in Longmeadow, MA Major: Psychology READ MORE

Lilah Zohar '14

By Emily Beker
April 24, 2014 - 6:15pm

Year: 2014 Major: Linguistics Minor: Business and Hispanic Studies Hometown: Livingston, NJ Her Campus: What are you involved with on campus?  Lilah Zohar: I am the Head CA of Charles River and the Mods (aka ModsRiver), I do layout and BTalks for the Justice, I was the Gala Chair for this year's Chabad Gala and I designed and starred in a piece for Liquid Latex. I was an OL, in Vagina Monologues last year and in Rather Be Giraffes too if we're talking about past stuff. READ MORE

Bri Mussman '16

By Sara Cardenas
April 9, 2014 - 10:40pm

Year:  2016 Major/Minor: Chemistry, South Asian Studies Hometown: New Jersey Single or Taken: Very Happily Taken   HerCampus: What activities are you involved with here on campus? Bri Mussman: Well, I’m a counselor coordinator for SSIS and, photographer for the Justice, and a TA for Gen. Chem. lab.    HC: How did you become involved with SSIS? READ MORE

Rachel Liff '16

By Emily Beker
April 8, 2014 - 1:26pm

Year: Sophomore (I was a Midyear!) Major: Theater and English Minor: Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Hometown: Bedford, New Hampshire Her Campus: What are you involved with on campus?  READ MORE