Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Brandeis Celebrities

Ricky Rosen '14

By Emily Beker
May 6, 2014 - 8:25am

Year: 2014 - wait, that's this year already? Major: Politics, Psychology Minor: Legal Studies, Education Studies, Philosophy Hometown: Kings Park, New York Her Campus: What are you involved with on campus? READ MORE

Sofía Mühlmann '16

By Sydney Westervelt
May 1, 2014 - 1:00pm

Sofía Mühlmann Year: 2016 Hometown: I was born in Boston, MA, but I live in Longmeadow, MA Major: Psychology READ MORE

Lilah Zohar '14

By Emily Beker
April 24, 2014 - 6:15pm

Year: 2014 Major: Linguistics Minor: Business and Hispanic Studies Hometown: Livingston, NJ Her Campus: What are you involved with on campus?  Lilah Zohar: I am the Head CA of Charles River and the Mods (aka ModsRiver), I do layout and BTalks for the Justice, I was the Gala Chair for this year's Chabad Gala and I designed and starred in a piece for Liquid Latex. I was an OL, in Vagina Monologues last year and in Rather Be Giraffes too if we're talking about past stuff. READ MORE

Bri Mussman '16

By Sara Cardenas
April 9, 2014 - 10:40pm

Year:  2016 Major/Minor: Chemistry, South Asian Studies Hometown: New Jersey Single or Taken: Very Happily Taken   HerCampus: What activities are you involved with here on campus? Bri Mussman: Well, I’m a counselor coordinator for SSIS and, photographer for the Justice, and a TA for Gen. Chem. lab.    HC: How did you become involved with SSIS? READ MORE

Rachel Liff '16

By Emily Beker
April 8, 2014 - 1:26pm

Year: Sophomore (I was a Midyear!) Major: Theater and English Minor: Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Hometown: Bedford, New Hampshire Her Campus: What are you involved with on campus?  READ MORE

Nachum Serota '14

By Emily Beker
April 3, 2014 - 10:03am

Year: 2014 Majors and Minors: Neuroscience and Biology Hometown: Oyster Bay New York Relationship Status: Single Her Campus: What are you involved with on campus? Nachum Serota: I am involved with Boxing Club, Rugby, Waltham Group HC: When was boxing club started? When did you get involved? READ MORE

Victor Carreras '15

By Emily Reich
April 3, 2014 - 8:29am

Year: 2015 Major/Minor: Hispanic Studies and HSSP/Latin American Latino Studies Hometown: Springfield, Massachusetts Single or taken: Single Her Campus: You transferred last semester to Brandeis University – why Brandeis? Victor Carreras: Hmmm. Well I attended Holyoke Community College for two years, but before graduating from there I applied to seventeen colleges. Out of all them Brandeis just had an effect that the others schools didn’t. It was almost like love at first sight… Also it has a castle on campus and it is near Boston – the best of both worlds. HC: What are you involved with here on campus? READ MORE

Cecilie Gromada '15

By Sarah Binstok
March 28, 2014 - 5:04pm

Major/Minor: Psychology, International & Global Studies, and Journalism Year: 2015 Hometown: Scarsdale, NY (sorta) Single or Taken: At Brandeis, I am permanently single... Her Campus: What is it like working on student events? Cecilie Gromada: Joining SE was honestly one of the best decisions I've made in a while. I like being so involved in campus life, getting to know administration (Stef Grimes is a real adult woman, not a never-graduating student!?!), and working with the other amaSEing members. HC: What is your favorite event you've helped with/ an event coming up (Bronstein or Springfest)? READ MORE

Froy Steinhardt

By Sarah Binstok
March 21, 2014 - 10:24pm

Year: Freshman Hometown: Antoine Malfroy: Arlington, MA Ryan Gebhardt: Long Island, MA Austin Koenigstein:: Long Island, MA   Her Campus: So how did you guys meet? Froy Steinhardt: Austin and Antoine are roommates, and then we met Ryan through a mutual friend HC: How did you guys decide to start a band? FS: Antoine and Austin had been jamming over the year, and then Antoine started playing with Ryan, and we all knew each other. So then after Christmas break we decided to make a band and start playing gigs and writing music together. HC: Where do you guys practice? READ MORE

Genevieve Oliveira '15

By Emily Beker
March 14, 2014 - 7:05pm

Year: 2015 Majors and Minors: double majoring in Economics and International & Global Studies, and I'll hopefully be starting B.A/M.A program at IBS next semester! Hometown: Vitoria, Brazil. It's actually an island but it's still a mid-sized city. The best of both worlds!   Her Campus: What are you involved in on campus? Genevieve Oliveira: I am a Waltham Group Coordinator for Community Connections, an e-board member of International Club and the Vice President of Recruitment for Delta Phi Epsilon. HC: That’s awesome! What does Community Connections do in Waltham Group? READ MORE