Her Campus Brandeis Snapshot

• Library Chic

Although the library isn’t open 24/7 yet, finals are approaching and people have started practically living in the library. Naturally,...

• Springing Into Spring

Can you smell it? Can you feel it? Spring is in the air and here to stay (fingers crossed). After a winter filled with Mother Nature taking...

• The Best Yaks of the Week 3/29

This week, besides the usual jokes, Yaks revealed things that come in fives are the worst, and that the midterm struggle is real. We saw...

• Best Yaks of the Week 3/16

Here are some of the funniest yaks published this week. Enjoy and keep yakking Judges! With seemingly bottomless essays and tests, anything...

• The Best Housing Lottery Yaks

So by now, I'm sure there's been quite a bit of hair pulling and stress eating over the housing lottery. Lottery numbers came out on March...

• Purim 2015

Let's take a look at one of the best nights of the year on this campus. The one night of the year where we party at the Rabbi's house.....

• What Her Campus Did Over Break

This Febrary break, our Her Campus team was all over the country! From Massachusetts to Illinois to California, check out the fun things...

• Best Dressed at the Academy Awards

If you missed the Academy Awards, no worries. All you need to know is that Boyhood, Birdman, and Lupita Nyong’o’s dress were all big...

• Grammy's 2015 Best Dressed

The best part of the Grammy's is usually not the music. What everyone loves to see is what the celebrities wear. Who was best dressed and...

• Best Winter Hats

With the weather outside quite frightful, it is key to have the most basic winter essential: a sturdy and warm winter hat! Most of your...

• The Best Memes of Superbowl XLIX

The Super Bowl is one of the most watched events on TV each year. We love it for the game, for the commercials, for the halftime show and...

• Photo Of The Week

Now that we are back from break, we can enjoy the warmer New England weather before it gets bitterly cold out! This week's snapshot reminds...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style