Her Campus Brandeis Blog

• The Shortcuts of Brandeis

Between striving in the classroom and laboring in the gym, you have earned this template of shortcuts. This guide will save you minutes of...

• Holiday Cookie Recipes

If you are gluten-free, these Soft Gingerbread Cookies are for you. Gingerbread is a traditional holiday staple, and this recipe is...

• A Parisian Thanksgiving

When I found out that my sister and cousin weren’t going to be able to make it back home for Thanksgiving, I decided I would go to them for...

• 5 Simple Secret Santa Gifts

Thanksgiving break has come and gone and the holiday season of gift giving and celebrating has quickly sprung upon us. Many of us have...

• Great Gifts for Difficult People

Adult relatives Relatives like aunts and uncles can be difficult to buy for if you don’t spend too much time with them, and don’t know...

• The Best Holiday DIYs on YouTube

Get into the holiday spirit with these festive and simple DIYs! From dorm decor to gifts, these YouTube tutorials have got you covered...

• Songza: Your Personal DJ

Do you ever have those moments when you don’t know what you want to listen to and your Pandora stations or Spotify stations just aren’t...

• Thanksgiving TV Guide

Thanksgiving is less than a week away. I'm practically gagging just thinking about how nauseated I will feel after crushing pounds of...

• Thanksgiving Treats

Thanksgiving is fast approaching! Here are some recipe ideas to satisfy any sweet tooth on the the big day: Classic Pumpkin Pie : No...

• Winterizing Your Summer Wardrobe

Warm summer days are far behind us, and we’ve already had the first snow of the season, but that doesn’t mean that you have to put away all...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style