Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Brandeis Archives

Weekly Playlist: Dream Fragments

By Sydney Westervelt
September 20, 2014 - 10:51pm

The title, Dream Fragments, says it all. The mix of music this week takes you on a journey through what feels like the craziest -- in the best way possible -- set of dreams you could have in one night. It's great tuneage for most atmospheres -- especially if you want music that'll entertain you, but won't distract you from a task at hand. Remember to follow Her Campus Brandeis on Spotify for new playlists every week! READ MORE

Brian Granoff '17

By Sydney Westervelt
September 19, 2014 - 4:30pm

Year: Sophomore Hometown: Miami, Florida Major/Minor: Economics/Business Her Campus: Why Brandeis?
Brian Granoff: Because it felt like home from my first visit HC: What’s a typical Brandeis Varsity tennis practice like?
BG: It involves a lot of “Let’s go ‘Deis” cheers and a lot funny nicknames HC: Doubles or singles?
BG: Singles HC: When did you start playing tennis?
BG: When I was two years old READ MORE

The Best Takeout in Waltham

By Sara Cardenas
September 19, 2014 - 3:11pm

READ MORE

Relationship 101: A Few Insider Tips From The Boys

By Alisha Steindecker
September 19, 2014 - 2:00pm

It is that time of year again – fall – also known as “cuff” season according to a few senior girls. In other words, it is time to find a significant other to help move girls past their winter blues and keep them company (and warm) during Netflix binges on cloudy days. It can be hard to find the perfect fit, but a few senior guys have a couple of insider tips on how to catch their eyes this season.  READ MORE

All About The Mindful Program From the New Campus Nutritionists

By Emily Beker
September 19, 2014 - 10:00am

This year with the new Usdan renovations came two amazing nutrition professionals. Karen Jew, a Registered Dietitian, and Laura Klotz who will be assisting Karen at Brandeis. Her Campus had a chance to chat with them and talk about their hopes for a partnership this coming year. We have a lot of exciting events in the works with them and we look forward to what should be a great partnership. These will not be events you will want to miss so make sure you check back here and see what is coming up!  Every week Laura will be tabling in Usdan for different topics to help make our student body more aware of the healthy options on campus. This past Wednesday, Laura tabled in Usdan to give out information about Sodexo’s Mindful program....

TheSkimm: Making the News An Experience for the Digital Age!

By Anna Rae Stern
September 19, 2014 - 9:05am

READ MORE

Campus Happenings This Week

By Marian Siljeholm
September 18, 2014 - 10:11pm

These are some of the things that we saw around campus, both regular happenings and some special occurances! Check out some of these great shots from spaces around campus! “Who knew the C-Store actually has good stuff?” READ MORE

Dorm Recipe: Nachos

By Emily Reich
September 18, 2014 - 11:00am

Finding recipes that can actually be executed in a dorm room is far from easy. Either the recipe involves too many ingredients, requires materials inaccessible from a dorm room, or is too time consuming. Here is an easy recipe for Dorm-Made Nachos that requires only three ingredients, less than ten minutes, and is perfect for a late-night snack to share with friends.                 Ingredients: -          Canned beans -          Shredded cheese -          Tortilla chips Materials: -          Microwaveable plate -          Microwave Directions: 1.       Spread an even layer of chips on a microwaveable plate READ MORE

Gabi Nail '18

By Shoshana Feld
September 16, 2014 - 10:14pm

Hometown: Los Angeles, California Majors: Theater and Environmental Studies Her Campus: Why did you decide to do the 24-Hour Musical? READ MORE

Javier Mendez '18

By Dylan Schlesinger
September 16, 2014 - 9:52pm

Majors: Psychology & Politics Minor: Legal Studies Hometown: Pawtucket, RI On Campus Activities: Koas Kids (hopefully!), intramural soccer, and Club Tennis   Why'd you choose Brandeis? I liked the small campus and it was far enough from home, but not too far. Where would you have gone instead of Brandeis? Roger Williams University READ MORE