Aliza Gans’ Bold Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

This week we’re focusing on Aliza Gans and her super cool sense of style. I love her pairing of two very bold patterns. Gans’ classic black and white sweater and funky flower pants would make awesome separates, but together they make an unlikely combo that she rocks with confidence. Gans proves that mixing and matching patterns is the perfect way to break away from the monotony of a winter wardrobe and step into spring. Her chunky black boots and white belt are the perfect finishing touches to her outfit.

I am a double major in Anthropology and International/Global Studies with a minor in Creativity, the Arts, and Social Transformation at Brandeis University. As a native Southern Californian, I have a born passion for avocados and an innate dread of cold weather. In my free time I love cooking (with avocados of course), drawing and writing. 
Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.