9 Things on my Brandeis Senior Bucket List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

As a senior who was both a midyear and studied abroad, I have spent less time at Brandeis compared to most people from my graduating class. Although I made many great memories during these times away from school, I was not able to take advantage of the many opportunities of being present on campus.

For me and a good majority of my fellow seniors, it is easy to get carried away with figuring out what to do after graduation and miss out on the unique activities and events that are a part of the Brandeisian experience.

The 24 Hour Musical took place recently, and I was disappointed to know that I had missed it. I was so consumed by the start of classes that I forgot I had promised myself that I would participate or watch the musical last fall and the fall before.

It is only the start of the academic year, however, and there are many exciting things to look forward to. I have compiled a list of things that I hope to accomplish before I bid my farewells to Brandeis and head to who-knows-where.

1. Build a campfire and make s’mores in Sachar Woods

2. Go to the campus NASA lab

3. Try treats from different countries and buy something from a local artisan at the Global Bazaar

4.  Appreciate the amazing night view of Boston at the Castle Overlook

5. Do a photoshoot in front of Light of Reason

6. Talk over food with one of my favorite professors at the Faculty Club

7. Perform in Liquid Latex

8. Successfully catch a t-shirt at the Midnight Buffet

9. Skydive with the Skydiving Club