Byron Ward

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bowie State chapter.

Name: Byron Ward
Age: 22 Hometown: Silver Spring, MD
Classification: Senior
Major: Biology
Campus Affiliations: Bio-Med club member
Relationship Status: Single

What do you like to do for fun? Hang out with friends, Going to the movies, Traveling. Going to sporting events,doesn’t matter which sport I love them all. And almost any high adrenaline activity. And sometimes kicking back and just chilling.

What’s your favorite thing about Bowie State Women? I love the desire and drive that the young women at Bowie State have. Despite their background or what ever affiliations they have on campus, they all seem to have a appetite for success.

What impresses you about a girl when you first meet her? I would have to say her confidence.

What is the most romantic thing you have ever done for a girl? Well one thing I’ve done that at least I thought was pretty romantic was sending this girl flowers on a random Friday with a letter attached with me pretty much announcing that we were going out that and to be ready. I picked her up and we went to a lake where I rented a boat. I also had picked up food from one of her favorite restaurants and we went on to have dinner while watching the sunset in the middle of the lake.

Who are your celebrity crush(es)? Zoe Saldana, Sofia Vergara, and Kerri Washington.

Describe your dream girl: Attractive, intellectual, with a sense of humor, ambitious, fun, indulging, conversational, optimistic, confident,earthy, and laid-back.

Follow Byron on twitter @ElroyB_Noise

Amanda Sutton a senior at Bowie State University majoring in Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations hails from the Washington DC metropolitan area. She recently joined the Her Campus team as a co-founder and contributing writer to the HC branch at her school. She is currently the vice president of the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) chapter at her university. Next year Amanda plans to attend law school as a double major studying Mass Communications and Business Law. She is passionate about service in the community and was honored in 2008 by receiving the National Leadership Service Award by President Barack Obama. Her concentrated area of interest in public relations is brand and image consulting and development. She is a host of creative energy and enjoys fashion, colors, writing, networking, talking to on the phone, social networking, and enjoying life.