This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bowdoin chapter.

Full name:

Samuel Bourgoin Chase 

Class:

2016

Hometown:

Orno, Maine

Relationship status:

Single

Favorite movie:

My three favorite movies are Anchorman and Camp Rock and Reservoir Dogs

Favorite TV Show:

The Office

Favorite Food

Mexican food

Most played iTunes song:

“Señorita” by Justin Timberlake

Celebrity Crush:

Arianna Cameron

Thorne or Moulton:

Moulton – I like the option of eating different lighting depending on my mood

Why did you choose to come to Bowdoin?

I would have to say when I visited it seemed like it was very much a community. Coming from a small town that’s something I’m very used to and that I value. Being around people who are friendly and caring is important.

Who is the coolest person you’ve ever met?:

One time I ran into NBC news anchor Bryan Williams in a public restaurant. We nearly bumped into eachother and he said excuse me first. It was at Tufts. We just said excuse me and went on with our respective days.

What qualities do you look for in a girl?

The most important thing for me is that a girl is sweet. I like to be given lots of love. I like to feel very loved. I like them to reply to text messages quickly. I like a rapid banter style text confirmation. I like a pretty face.

What is your biggest turn-off?

Girls who spank me I would say. I don’t go for it.

Do you use pick-up lines? What are your favorite pick up lines?

I mean I spit game very well but I don’t have go to lines. But phenomenal game spitter. That’s kinda my thing.  

What is the best gift you ever received? What is the best gift a girl could give to a guy (it’s harder than you think!)?

Each and every day is a gift waiting to be unwrapped. The best present a girl could give a boyfriend or male, I think sports tickets. I’m a Celtics fan.

What is your favorite restaurant in Brunswick?

Big Top Deli and the stall in the men’s bathroom in 3rd floor Maine Hall. I call it solitary lunch.

What is your dream vacation?

I would love to go to Africa someday. Maybe ride a lion.

If you could trade bodies with anyone on campus for a day who would it be? 

If I had to be an ex-president of the United States – Taft I think. 

Member of the class of 2016 at Bowdoin College
Marissa is a senior at Bowdoin College, majoring in Government and minoring in English. She's interned with NPR, The Christian Science Monitor and ELLE.com. In her spare time she enjoys writing poetry, baking cupcakes, tweeting, and admiring the big dipper. She hopes to live in a lighthouse someday, with 27 cats and a good set of watercolors.