Profile

• Margaret Lindeman '15

11164740_10152948981379958_558562770459129725_o.jpg Major: Earth & Oceanographic Science and Math Hometown: Brooklyn/Kingston, NY...

• Trevor Kenkel '18

TKenkel.jpeg Major: Undeclared, but hopefully Biology with a minor in Economics Hometown: Kalispell, MT Relationship Status: Single Campus...

• Sawyer Bowman '15

linkedin.jpg Major: Computer Science/Spanish Hometown: Cornelius, NC Relationship Status: Taken Campus Activities: Computer Science/Spanish...

• Lloyd and Lyle Anderson '16

IMG_7554.jpeg Lyle (left): Major: EconomicsHometown: Novelty, OhioRelationship Status: In a relationshipCampus Activities: men’s swim team...

• Lilian Gharios: Community Service Across the World

First-year Lilian Gharios has already made her mark on Bowdoin’s campus. Between giving a Food for Thought lecture in February and starting a fundraising campaign for Iraqi refugees, Lilian is to be admired for her dedication to helping the Brunswick area and as well communities near her home in Aqaba, Jordan.

• Chris Genco '15

Chris has a huge presence at Bowdoin – you may see him on the track, on the stage performing with BOKA, or playing in the orchestra. His constant positive attitude and warm heart not only make him a great teammate, but also a great friend! Chris can always make you feel better, no matter how stressed or sad you are!

• Maxwell Wolf '15

Meet Max Wolf: he's a water polo player from Moline, Illinois who's passionate about helping others and making his girlfriend happy.

• Esther Nunoo: Inspiration in Words

Known across campus for her powerful poetry performances, Esther Nunoo’s vivid words and passionate delivery have rightly made her a notable member of the class of 2017. Inside, Her Campus sits down with Esther to learn more about how she got her start in poetry, her writing process, and what’s special about NYC!

• Sage Mikami '15

Sage is known for her amazing diving skills, for her "particularly honest" hips in belly dancing club, and for her academic prowess in biochemistry, but there is so much more to know about her! (Author's note: I am blown away by her amazing curly hair and killer smile, and may or may not have a huge girl crush on her.)

• Justin J. Pearson: The Man, the Myth, the Legend

Justin Pearson gained early notoriety among the Class of 2017 with his memorable and successful campaign for class president last year. Since then, he has become one of the most charismatic people on campus, with a smile and a friendly word for everyone he meets. Read on to learn more about the man behind the suit.

• Amber Barksdale '18

You may know her for her beautiful voice and fiery dance moves. You may know her for her extraordinary drawing skills and charming personality. Or maybe it was her incredible performance as “The Woman Who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy” in the Vagina Monologues last weekend that caught your attention. Either way, this triple threat is so much more under the surface. This is what she had to say...

• The Jared Littlejohn Experience

When thinking about notable people on campus, there are few who spring to mind sooner than Jared Littlejohn. The Bowdoin senior is one of the most notable friendly faces on campus, and he always has a kind word and a hug for anyone and everyone he meets. Her Campus took the time to interview him about everything from his five minutes of fame on screen to his plans after Bowdoin.

• Evan Montilla '17

IMG_2127.JPG Major/Minor: Romance Languages (French) and Teaching minor Hometown: Born in Caracas, Venezuela but raised in Wiggins,...

• A Day With Jill Abramson

Abramson_J.jpg I had a chance to interview Jill Abramson when she visited Bowdoin College to give a lecture about her experience working at...