Her Campus Bowdoin Features

• #Siglife

#siglife By now, you’ve probably heard of the phenomenon known as #swuglife. If not, go ahead and read some articles on it here: http://...

• What is SEXY?

Consent is Sexy Week 2013 starts next week and it’s gotten me thinking… About consent, of course, which must be the backbone of any sexual...

• Saving Spring Break

Returning to Brunswick after enjoying a beach-y spring break can be a bummer. Mere days ago, you could have found us rocking our Salvo...

• 10 Spring Break Must-Dos!

10 Spring Break Must-Dos: Sleep! Relax. Seriously. I know everyone will do this anyways but… catch up on those TV episodes and shows you...

• Skinny Mirrors: Friends or Foes?

Mirrors - a girl’s best friend or worst enemy? We’ve all ventured into a dressing room and felt like the walking dead; fluorescent lights...

• SPARK

Chemistry. Spark. Or perhaps, that mysterious (to steal a term from Carrie Bradshaw) zsa zsa zsu . They’re all aiming to define something...

• Winter Weekend Wardrobe

This weekend, Bowdoin students across campus will be coming together to celebrate a Maine winter in its full glory through a revamped,...

• Making NYFW Brunswick Friendly

It’s that time again. New York Fashion Week has just wrapped up; the models are hobbling back to their caves, the designers are celebrating...

• Winter Work Tunes

Sometimes working in the winter seems especially treacherous. Is it fair that we have to do 300 pages of reading or a lengthy problem set...

• How To: Keep Close When You're Far

As the semester comes to a close, most of us will be returning to our respective homes. We won’t be able to see some of our best friends...

• Sex And The Campus: So Kiss Me?

“Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can’t see anything wrong with each other.”- Rene Yasenek “The...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style