Holiday Music: Now A Go?!

Posted -

The Holidays are right around the corner, as evidenced by the fact that eggnog can now be found in the dining halls. The Holidays--a time infused with the smell of pine and those never ending carols (which I personally love). So when is the correct time to begin singing these nefarious carols? According to some, the best time is all the time--I know people who have been listening to the Nutcracker and 'Christmas Time is Here’ since school started. However, the general rule of thumb is to start blasting it after Thanksgiving. Any earlier and you might earn some death glares of those around you.
Of course, there are some December 1st hold-outs. But now that the extra Turkey is tucked away in tupperware, and the squash off display, we say a little 'All I Want for Christmas is You' won't get you on the naughty list!

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

About The Author

Editor's Note

Congratulations to our new campus chapters at Georgia State University, University of San Diego and Villanova University!
Be the Editor-in-Chief of your own magazine -- Start a Her Campus chapter at your school!

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login