Holiday Music: Now A Go?!

Posted -

The Holidays are right around the corner, as evidenced by the fact that eggnog can now be found in the dining halls. The Holidays--a time infused with the smell of pine and those never ending carols (which I personally love). So when is the correct time to begin singing these nefarious carols? According to some, the best time is all the time--I know people who have been listening to the Nutcracker and 'Christmas Time is Here’ since school started. However, the general rule of thumb is to start blasting it after Thanksgiving. Any earlier and you might earn some death glares of those around you.
Of course, there are some December 1st hold-outs. But now that the extra Turkey is tucked away in tupperware, and the squash off display, we say a little 'All I Want for Christmas is You' won't get you on the naughty list!

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Editor's Note

Congratulations to our new campus chapters at Bowdoin College, Christopher Newport University, Ryerson University, University of East Anglia and Winthrop University!
Be the Editor-in-Chief of your own magazine -- Start a Her Campus chapter at your school!

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login