Her Campus Bowdoin Campus Celebrities

• Lilian Gharios: Community Service Across the World

First-year Lilian Gharios has already made her mark on Bowdoin’s campus. Between giving a Food for Thought lecture in February and starting a fundraising campaign for Iraqi refugees, Lilian is to be admired for her dedication to helping the Brunswick area and as well communities near her home in Aqaba, Jordan.

• Esther Nunoo: Inspiration in Words

Known across campus for her powerful poetry performances, Esther Nunoo’s vivid words and passionate delivery have rightly made her a notable member of the class of 2017. Inside, Her Campus sits down with Esther to learn more about how she got her start in poetry, her writing process, and what’s special about NYC!

• Justin J. Pearson: The Man, the Myth, the Legend

Justin Pearson gained early notoriety among the Class of 2017 with his memorable and successful campaign for class president last year. Since then, he has become one of the most charismatic people on campus, with a smile and a friendly word for everyone he meets. Read on to learn more about the man behind the suit.

• The Jared Littlejohn Experience

When thinking about notable people on campus, there are few who spring to mind sooner than Jared Littlejohn. The Bowdoin senior is one of the most notable friendly faces on campus, and he always has a kind word and a hug for anyone and everyone he meets. Her Campus took the time to interview him about everything from his five minutes of fame on screen to his plans after Bowdoin.

• A Day With Jill Abramson

I had a chance to interview Jill Abramson when she visited Bowdoin College to give a lecture about her experience working at The New York...

• Connie Michaud: The Face of Thorne

It’s not possible to be a part of the Bowdoin community and not be by blown away by one of Connie Michaud’s dazzling smiles. A legendary...

• Jarred Kennedy-Loving '15

In late March, my newsfeed was full of proud and awed friends sharing Outsports’ profile of Jarred Kennedy-Loving ’15 . Jarred talked about...

• Amy Heggie, Circulation Supervisor

If you’ve requested a book from Bates, or sidled over to the H-L library counter to borrow a pen, chances are you’ve seen Circulation...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style