Her Campus Bowdoin Campus Celebrities

• Justin J. Pearson: The Man, the Myth, the Legend

Justin Pearson gained early notoriety among the Class of 2017 with his memorable and successful campaign for class president last year. Since then, he has become one of the most charismatic people on campus, with a smile and a friendly word for everyone he meets. Read on to learn more about the man behind the suit.

• The Jared Littlejohn Experience

When thinking about notable people on campus, there are few who spring to mind sooner than Jared Littlejohn. The Bowdoin senior is one of the most notable friendly faces on campus, and he always has a kind word and a hug for anyone and everyone he meets. Her Campus took the time to interview him about everything from his five minutes of fame on screen to his plans after Bowdoin.

• A Day With Jill Abramson

I had a chance to interview Jill Abramson when she visited Bowdoin College to give a lecture about her experience working at The New York...

• Connie Michaud: The Face of Thorne

It’s not possible to be a part of the Bowdoin community and not be by blown away by one of Connie Michaud’s dazzling smiles. A legendary...

• Jarred Kennedy-Loving '15

In late March, my newsfeed was full of proud and awed friends sharing Outsports’ profile of Jarred Kennedy-Loving ’15 . Jarred talked about...

• Amy Heggie, Circulation Supervisor

If you’ve requested a book from Bates, or sidled over to the H-L library counter to borrow a pen, chances are you’ve seen Circulation...

• Emily Ausubel '13: A V-Day Legacy

When Emily Ausubel ’13 was a first year, she already had a meaningful connection to V-Day and 'The Vagina Monologues'—her sister. Ausubel’s...

• Campus Celebrity: Brianne Weaver

You might have seen her on campus with her two adorable children and her three very large dogs, or maybe in the hallways of Buck always...

• Margot Howard '13

Word on the street is that Bowdoin College is full of prepsters, rocking the latest J. Crew fashions, with lots of pastels, clean cut lines...

• You

In 2006, TIME magazine's 'person of the year' was 'You.' The magazine meant to call attention to the new individual power and possibility...

• Julie Persons' 'Chicks In Hats'

This week's celebrity is Julie Persons, a Maine photographer in our own backyard. Persons is best known for a project called 'Chicks in...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style