Her Campus Bowdoin Blog

• 7 Ways to Celebrate Yourself This Summer

Summer is quickly approaching! Though we're still writing essays, completing problem sets, and studying for exams, the warm weather and blue skies remind us that summer will be here soon. Some of us stay on campus, some of us return home, and some of us travel abroad, but there's one thing everyone should be doing this summer: celebrating yourself!

• 5 Essentials for the Quad

The sunny days are finally starting to warm up the quad again. Whether you’re taking a break between classes or relaxing on the weekend, the quad is the place to be this spring. Here’s a guide for things you need for a wonderful day spent on the quad:

• 7 Things To Do When The Bowdoin WiFi Is Down

It’s that time of the day again, and your worst fear has come true: the WiFi is down. Have no fear, Her Campus is here! Here are some things you can do to help the time pass…

• 7 People You Meet On Friendsy

The Friendsy frenzy is fading fast, but once upon a time (aka before spring break), the Bowdoin campus was buzzing with the campus-friend-tinderish-app-thing. Sadly, the trend is starting to fade, but before you delete your Friendsy experience from your phone, let’s re-live the memories with a few of the people you might have encountered:

• How to Be a Good Wingwoman

Do you have a friend that is rather shy? You know, the kind of friend that daydreams about that cute boy she saw at Thorne the other day...

• 8 Most Common Yaks at Bowdoin

The Bowdoin Yik Yak feed is thankfully more intellectual than one might expect from an anonymous social media app. Although there are often some pretty creative posts, it’s easy to spot the trends in what we post. Most Bowdoin yaks fall into one of these categories...

• 14 Ways to Celebrate Galentine's Day

Valentine’s Day – one of the most highly anticipated yet highly dreaded holidays of the year. For those ladies who have a significant other...

• 10 Ivies Staples You Already Own

Ivies: whether you’re a revved-up rookie or a devoted veteran, this weekend of bacchanal proportions presents fabulous sartorial potential...

• Making the Switch...

Making the Switch… Here are three everyday health-conscious food choices that can be made in the dinning hall and the Café! Almond Milk vs...

• Sunny With A Chance of Style

Spring in Maine can mean sunny skies and chilly winds. Tackle both with some stylin’ sunglasses and super scarves with a little nail polish...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style