Her Campus Bowdoin Archives

• CBBHacks

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 02/06/2015 - 19:00 to Sun, 02/08/2015 - 18:00
    Location: 
    Smith Union
  • How to Approach Your Crush at the Gym

Ready to initiate a conversation with your adorable crush from the gym? Here's our tried-and-true approach to befriending the athletic hottie that caught your eye!

• Hubbard Hall-idays

Even amidst a snow flurry, there is a clear path to Hubbard Hall! We’ll take that as a sign that Mother Nature wants us to stay indoors.

• Connie Michaud: Thorne Superstar

It’s not possible to be a part of the Bowdoin community and not be by blown away by one of Connie Michaud’s dazzling smiles. A legendary...

• David Francisco Phipps '14

Class: 2014 Major/Minor: Neuro/Comp Sci Double Major Hometown: Darien, Connecticut Favorite book: ‘Demian’ by Hermann Hesse Moulton or...

• Marnie Hull '15

Major/Minor: Art History/French double major Hometown: Toledo, OH What activities are you involved with on campus? SMAC, Arabesque,...

• 10 Ivies Staples You Already Own

Ivies: whether you’re a revved-up rookie or a devoted veteran, this weekend of bacchanal proportions presents fabulous sartorial potential...

• #Siglife

#siglife By now, you’ve probably heard of the phenomenon known as #swuglife. If not, go ahead and read some articles on it here: http://...

• Making the Switch...

Making the Switch… Here are three everyday health-conscious food choices that can be made in the dinning hall and the Café! Almond Milk vs...

• Sunny With A Chance of Style

Spring in Maine can mean sunny skies and chilly winds. Tackle both with some stylin’ sunglasses and super scarves with a little nail polish...

• John Lefeber '14

Name: John Finch Lefeber Nicknames: Feeebz, a little bit of Finch, a little bit of Chief, a little bit of Chief Feebs Year: 2014 Hometown:...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style