Her Campus Bowdoin Archives

• EndNote for Mac

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 03/30/2015 - 15:00 to 16:00
    Location: 
    Electronic Classroom at H&L Library
  • 7 Best Study Spots for Midterm Week

In the midst of midterms, it’s important to have a great place to go study. While staying in your own room can be nice, sometimes it can help to find a cozy spot and hit the books. Here are seven great study spots for all kinds of workers.

• Sage Mikami '15

Sage is known for her amazing diving skills, for her "particularly honest" hips in belly dancing club, and for her academic prowess in biochemistry, but there is so much more to know about her! (Author's note: I am blown away by her amazing curly hair and killer smile, and may or may not have a huge girl crush on her.)

• Snowpocalypse Victorious

Relentless snow storms have completely blocked the entrance to the Bowdoin Organic Garden's shed. That's ok, we didn't really want to go in...

• EndNote for PC

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 03/02/2015 - 10:00 to 11:00
    Location: 
    Electronic Classroom at H&L Library
  • 8 Most Common Yaks at Bowdoin

The Bowdoin Yik Yak feed is thankfully more intellectual than one might expect from an anonymous social media app. Although there are often some pretty creative posts, it’s easy to spot the trends in what we post. Most Bowdoin yaks fall into one of these categories...

• Justin J. Pearson: The Man, the Myth, the Legend

Justin Pearson gained early notoriety among the Class of 2017 with his memorable and successful campaign for class president last year. Since then, he has become one of the most charismatic people on campus, with a smile and a friendly word for everyone he meets. Read on to learn more about the man behind the suit.

• Amber Barksdale '18

You may know her for her beautiful voice and fiery dance moves. You may know her for her extraordinary drawing skills and charming personality. Or maybe it was her incredible performance as “The Woman Who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy” in the Vagina Monologues last weekend that caught your attention. Either way, this triple threat is so much more under the surface. This is what she had to say...

• Migration Season

Watch out! Winter snowstorms + cold Maine weather = an abundance of Canada Goose jackets!

• The Jared Littlejohn Experience

When thinking about notable people on campus, there are few who spring to mind sooner than Jared Littlejohn. The Bowdoin senior is one of the most notable friendly faces on campus, and he always has a kind word and a hug for anyone and everyone he meets. Her Campus took the time to interview him about everything from his five minutes of fame on screen to his plans after Bowdoin.

• Dead Man's Cell Phone

Event Date & Time: 
    Thu, 02/19/2015 - 19:30 to Sat, 02/21/2015 - 19:30
    Location: 
    Pickard Theater
  • Viva la Valentine's Day

What did roommates Justin Centeio '15 and Sawyer Bowman '15 do for Valentine's Day? "We decorated cookies for each other at Thorne!" says...

• Evan Montilla '17

Major/Minor: Romance Languages (French) and Teaching minor Hometown: Born in Caracas, Venezuela but raised in Wiggins, Mississippi...

• A Day With Jill Abramson

I had a chance to interview Jill Abramson when she visited Bowdoin College to give a lecture about her experience working at The New York...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style