Her Campus Bowdoin Archives

• Taiko on the Quad

Shirokuma Taiko plays on the museum steps as part of a celebration honoring President Barry Mills's time at Bowdoin.

• Margaret Lindeman '15

Major: Earth & Oceanographic Science and Math Hometown: Brooklyn/Kingston, NY Relationship Status: single Campus Activities: Ursus...

• 7 Ways to Celebrate Yourself This Summer

Summer is quickly approaching! Though we're still writing essays, completing problem sets, and studying for exams, the warm weather and blue skies remind us that summer will be here soon. Some of us stay on campus, some of us return home, and some of us travel abroad, but there's one thing everyone should be doing this summer: celebrating yourself!

• Trevor Kenkel '18

Major: Undeclared, but hopefully Biology with a minor in Economics Hometown: Kalispell, MT Relationship Status: Single Campus Activities:...

• ASA Fashion Show

Incredible acrobatics at the ASA Fashion Show. What was your favorite act of the show?

• Sawyer Bowman '15

Major: Computer Science/Spanish Hometown: Cornelius, NC Relationship Status: Taken Campus Activities: Computer Science/Spanish Tutor &...

• 5 Essentials for the Quad

The sunny days are finally starting to warm up the quad again. Whether you’re taking a break between classes or relaxing on the weekend, the quad is the place to be this spring. Here’s a guide for things you need for a wonderful day spent on the quad:

• Ivies 2015

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 04/25/2015 - 15:00
    Location: 
    Farley Field House
  • Bronson Tunstall '15

Major: Mathematics Hometown: Atlanta, GA Relationship Status: Single Campus Activities: Lifting weights in Buck Fitness Center, running on...

• Battle of the Bands

JP and the BDMF take center stage during the Battle of the Bands competition at the pub last Thursday.

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style