Her Campus Bowdoin Archives

• Sawyer Bowman '15

Major: Computer Science/Spanish Hometown: Cornelius, NC Relationship Status: Taken Campus Activities: Computer Science/Spanish Tutor &...

• 5 Essentials for the Quad

The sunny days are finally starting to warm up the quad again. Whether you’re taking a break between classes or relaxing on the weekend, the quad is the place to be this spring. Here’s a guide for things you need for a wonderful day spent on the quad:

• Ivies 2015

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 04/25/2015 - 15:00
    Location: 
    Farley Field House
  • Bronson Tunstall '15

Major: Mathematics Hometown: Atlanta, GA Relationship Status: Single Campus Activities: Lifting weights in Buck Fitness Center, running on...

• Battle of the Bands

JP and the BDMF take center stage during the Battle of the Bands competition at the pub last Thursday.

• Noses and Neuroscience: The Olfactory System

The neuroscience department at Bowdoin has been hosting a handful of guest speakers lately, and last week, Ian Davison came to Bowdoin to talk a little about his research in the olfactory system (a.k.a. your nose) and its connections to the brain.

• 7 Things To Do When The Bowdoin WiFi Is Down

It’s that time of the day again, and your worst fear has come true: the WiFi is down. Have no fear, Her Campus is here! Here are some things you can do to help the time pass…

• Pop Up Concerts

Varun Wadia '15, Taylor Love '16, and David Needell '15 play music in Smith Union at one of the pop-up concert events.

• Lloyd and Lyle Anderson '16

Lyle (left): Major: Economics Hometown: Novelty, Ohio Relationship Status: In a relationship Campus Activities: men’s swim team, men’s...

• 7 People You Meet On Friendsy

The Friendsy frenzy is fading fast, but once upon a time (aka before spring break), the Bowdoin campus was buzzing with the campus-friend-tinderish-app-thing. Sadly, the trend is starting to fade, but before you delete your Friendsy experience from your phone, let’s re-live the memories with a few of the people you might have encountered:

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style