When You Realize You Are About to be a Senior in College

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

College, the best 4 years of your life. You have met your best friends and had the time of your life. All you are worried about at this point in the semester is finals, acting like you have your life together, and when you are going to take your vacation this summer. You sit all day dreaming about relaxing all summer, and then it hits you… you are going to be a senior in college. Time to panic. You only have one year left until you are forced to be an adult.Questions arise, such as “What am I going to do after graduation?” When you realize, you do not have a plan, more panic. You get sad when you remember that you are not going to see your friends every day. 

You then realize, that this is life. You need to grow up sometime, just not quite yet. You still have one year to live it up. Hang with friends, drink a little too much, and make senior year the best one yet!

Hi! My name is Kiersten Edwards, I am an Early Ed major at Bloomsburg University, class of 2018. I enjoy many things including being outdoors, reading books, and writing! Enjoy!
I am a 23 year old senior at Bloomsburg University. I am a Mass Communications major on the telecommunications track and with a concentration in Public Relations.