Spring Break, WHERE U AT?!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

The best time of the year is coming, faster than we expected. SPRING BREAK!!! You’ve been talking about your diet, and workout plan since the beginning of the semester and how you’re going to look so hot lounging on the beach. Then before you know it, it is 11pm, two weeks before you leave for your trip and you just finished a gallon of ice cream. Okay, well your diet may not be going as planned but your workout regimen is great, right? I mean your new year’s resolution was to get fit so the last time you were at the gym was…January third. Alright, don’t panic, there are plenty of solutions, or at least a couple. 

• Invest in some high-waisted bikini bottoms (they’re a thing now)
  • Take all bathing suit pics before eating anything
  • Get so drunk you don’t realize how unfit you may be

Or the best solution of all,

• LOVE YOURSELF FOR WHO YOU ARE AND HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE!

On a serious note, you are your own biggest critic. If you are confident in your body, who cares what people think. You are there to take a break from your workload. Enjoy the beach, your friends, and many frozen beverages. 

CASH ME AT SPRING BREAK LIKE

Hi! My name is Kiersten Edwards, I am an Early Ed major at Bloomsburg University, class of 2018. I enjoy many things including being outdoors, reading books, and writing! Enjoy!
I am a 23 year old senior at Bloomsburg University. I am a Mass Communications major on the telecommunications track and with a concentration in Public Relations.